Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here went to an all boys school and did it screw up your development?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Ultimately I think it was very harmful to me in social and developmental terms, it ruins your chance at social interaction and could probably be partly why I will alway

Destroy your parents! We can make a deal goy no memes i can destroy them for what they did to you

I think it was the oposite, when i changed to an all boys school it was much better because else you would have to see a lot of teen couples in your school and this is like cancer.

Gender specific schools are legit, it’s fucked up that most schools are coeducational. Women shouldn’t even see men until they are 18 and ready to get married and give their virginity to their husband.

I asked my parents to go to an all boys school but they didn't permit it. Went to a usual boarding school instead

no that's pretty gay

Yes, I went and you are coping. Couple of friends from my class came out to be major slayers after high-school (as soon as they went to uni). Development has nothing to do with getting laid. Personality, being NT all are major copes and forced meme.

Wish I went to an all boys school tbh, girls just distracted me from my school work.

Also seeing boys and girls kissing each other was cho fuel.

Wish I went to an all boys school tbh, girls just distracted me from my school work.

Also seeing boys and girls kissing each other was cho fuel.
Same. I went to a boarding school for a while and didn't see roasties except in lessons and it was actually bearable at times compared to the hell I'm in now

Gender specific schools are legit, it’s fucked up that most schools are coeducational. Women shouldn’t even see men until they are 18 and ready to get married and give their virginity to their husband.
while thinking about Chad, of course

No, but I might aswell have. The minimal social interaction I had with foids in highschool didnt help my case. In the end it doesnt matter as even though I am somewhat sociable my face alone will isolate me from social settings.