Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here wears or owns a fedora?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Not me, but it seems these hats are more common in US? Also, why do you wear a fedora?

Fedoras are already a dead trend for even the least self aware neckbeards. But normalfags still push the meme for god know why.

Hats are cope, people who wear hats are hiding receding hairlines, bald, or shit hair.

no one here wears a fucking fedora

I used to have a fedora in my house. Never wore it in public though. I usually wear a cap in public to hide parts of my face.
who does wear fedoras other than old men?

I wear one sometimes with a suit. I wear a suit like once a year tops, but still, it looks cool with the suit. The hat meme comes from when people wear them with metal band t-shirts and basketball shorts.

I wear one sometimes with a suit. I wear a suit like once a year tops, but still, it looks cool with the suit. The hat meme comes from when people wear them with metal band t-shirts and basketball shorts.
Memes write themselves

I plan to buy a cowboy straw hat for my eyes. If you have a suggestion for something less cringy let me know. If I don't wear sportswear, I usually go for jeans and Shirt.

How are you so sure?
I plan to buy a cowboy straw hat for my eyes. If you have a suggestion for something less cringy let me know. If I don't wear sportswear, I usually go for jeans and Shirt.
Are you in US? Better just wear tinted glasses.
I wear one sometimes with a suit. I wear a suit like once a year tops, but still, it looks cool with the suit.
Does it make you feel like a supreme gentleman?

I have something like the Clint Eastwood hat from the dollar trilogy don't know if that counts. Also a fedora with a suit and a haircut can look classy tbh it's the neckbeards that ruined it it was quite popular in the 50-60 i believe.

what is a fedora? it sounds like a thing which foids put in their vagina

I bought a fedora when I became an atheist then burned it when I discovered Eliot Rodger

*tips* m'incels

Hats are cope, people who wear hats are hiding receding hairlines, bald, or shit hair.
Went through all those phases and can confirm this is truth.
Never wore a fedora or any kind of "hat" though, just caps and beanies.

I only own a top hat

I don't wear one, but I always see a lot of guys wearing them back in high school. Don't seem them that often in public nowadays.

No, because they look stupid.

I’ve seen way more beach bums / acoustic guitar types of dudes wearing fedoras than actual neckbeards. As for you OP, I do wear a fedora...but on the inside.

yeah I'm wearing one right now. i want to look as douchey as possible.

On a side note I don't know how feminist manage to meme the fedora stereotype onto MRA/mgtow types

JFL if you wear one

JFL if you wear one
I would never wear one..but im curious to know why someone would. I see no added benefit except for appearing even more out of place and awkward.

I would never wear one..but im curious to know why someone would. I see no added benefit except for appearing even more out of place and awkward.
The people that wear, are the autistic low inhib af ones

I own 2, I started wearing them in 2009 and stopped in 2013. I got one of them in Costa Rica as a souvenir. Really high quality stuff.

No I never had one

On a side note I don't know how feminist manage to meme the fedora stereotype onto MRA/mgtow types
They meme it into incels too lmao. Basically: you hate feminism because you can't get women, you can't get women because you have "poor fashion sense" (JFL), and since you have poor fashion sense, you must own a fedora.
Feminists have no real arguments supporting their shitty cult, and therefore they adhominemmaxx

Last edited: