Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here using alcohol as anxiety short term medication? How bad is alc?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
So the plan is to get drunk and then do stuff I fear.

Any downside to that?

I will limit this to two days a week with two, maybee three shots of hard alc to avoid tolerance.

I already did the same in earlier this year, but I made the mistake not to drink before a doctors appointment and lied in the anamnesis. I played down my problems and symptoms to basically gtfo afap.

I didn't use to drink alc maybe a champaign on new year's eve and a schnapps on christmas aside.

I kinda fear lasting effects on the brain or getting addicted.

I hope I'll be able to switch to regular medicaments at some point and get surgery as well.

Last edited:
I've never heard any success stories of people using drugs or alcohol to cope.

There's no coping with the black pill.

Alcohol is a good cope. I'd be dead without it.

Alcohol does not help me at all with inhibitions. Even when absolutely wasted I am still very high inhib.

Lots of downsides. It's literal poison for your brain and liver after all. Three shots is nothing though, you'll be fine... at my lowest point I had a fifth a day or every other day.

I know people who have done this for decades
it just makes their problems worse while they're not on it
that shit comes from microorganisms breaking down sugar bro you aren't supposed to medicate your mental problems with it
you are bargaining with yourself to drink more of it already. give yourself an inch and you will take a mile in the future.

I know people who have done this for decades
it just makes their problems worse while they're not on it
that shit comes from microorganisms breaking down sugar bro you aren't supposed to medicate your mental problems with it
you are bargaining with yourself to drink more of it already. give yourself an inch and you will take a mile in the future.
oh yeah. When you get into it you'll hate being sober. And that shits expensive too.

@mylifeistrash
I just need to cope with the anxiety.

@ionlycopenow @jerrycan dan

I will try to limit it to half a year max and hope that I'll be able to switch to regular medicaments at some point and get surgery as well.

My reasoning behind this is what is a bit of brain damage versus a whole life of ldar. Not fully convinced though ngl. :worryfeels:

@mylifeistrash @ionlycopenow @jerrycan dan

I will try to limit it to half a year max and hope that I'll be able to switch to regular medicaments at some point and get surgery as well.

My reasoning behind this is what is a bit of brain damage versus a whole life of ldar.
For me kike pills don't help either. It doesn't for most people. But when they do work it's better than alcohol for sure. and when I'm drunk at least I LDAR even harder, when im really going at it I get so depressed

Alcohol is a terrible cope! It's expensive and will make you fat. Your tolerance will build quick as well. Benzos are way better.

i cant,too expensive

I've been drinking for about 3 years and it started ok but honnestly its just a temporary cope, the next morning your problems are still there, plus the hangover. Unfortunately, I cant quit now, I became and addict so if you can avoid it my suggestion is do so.