Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone here trying to learn German too?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
if there's any. what do you use for the process? what level are you? we can practice together if you like

I'm using duolingo app cuz poorfag but once i moneymaxx I'll get private teacher maybe. idk. i still believe i can make it on my own tbh.

if there's any. what do you use for the process? what level are you? we can practice together if you like

I'm using duolingo app cuz poorfag but once i moneymaxx I'll get private teacher maybe. idk. i still believe i can make it on my own tbh.
Are u really 6'5 tall?

yes brother true.

don't care about looks man. just lift weights and live it. the blackpills is two edges sword it could ruin your life if let the knowledge consume your soul.
I see you tried to cover it
I saw in one thread that you admit that your height is 6'5
I fucking know it whitepiller are just tallfag

I see you tried to cover it
I saw in one thread that you admit that your height is 6'5
I fucking know it whitepiller are just tallfag
how you have you been not going to church nor reading bible? you need to fix your damaged soul man

how you have you been not going to church nor reading bible? you need to fix your damaged soul man
You are covering it and STFU

Chad with incel mask
grow the fuck up faggot if i could find love partner i wouldn't be here. now stop derailing the topic. at least share some language learning tips bro

Unless you actually live in Germany it's pretty useless (at least for now... unless the neo nazi uprising takes hold in future in a big way).

I've literally never had to use it, except once during a Lufthansa connection transfer flight via Frankfurt. And even then it was still only cos i could. Germans speak impeccable English. Some of the best educated people in the world.

(Although i dont know quite as much about this latest ditzy ass generation)

eine kleine nacht muzik

see? im very good at speaking german

Sorry my last post was a tad too much on the negative side rather than helping a brocel. Sometimes life gets me like this. Apologies.

Anyhoos on a positive, constructive note OP, Pimsleur Learn German is an excellent way to teach yourself. Takes time but if you have the time and discipline it isnt too bad.

Unless you actually live in Germany it's pretty useless (at least for now... unless the neo nazi uprising takes hold in future in a big way).

I've literally never had to use it, except once during a Lufthansa connection transfer flight via Frankfurt. And even then it was still only cos i could. Germans speak impeccable English. Some of the best educated people in the world.

(Although i dont know quite as much about this latest ditzy ass generation)
yeah might be true. i still want to learn it. manly language it sounds nice

Sorry my last post was a tad too much on the negative side rather than helping a brocel. Sometimes life gets me like this. Apologies.

Anyhoos on a positive, constructive note OP, Pimsleur Learn German is an excellent way to teach yourself. Takes time but if you have the time and discipline it isnt too bad.
thank you bro i will check it out

grow the fuck up faggot if i could find love partner i wouldn't be here. now stop derailing the topic. at least share some language learning tips bro
STFU tallfag fakecel