Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here try testosterone replacement therapy?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
How do you feel now? How has it changed you? I'm in my late 20s but I'd like to get it so I can stop feeling anxious and depressed. I also heard it makes you less submissive.

Putting testosterone in your body through pills can result in hair loss and, if taken at very high dosages, can lead to weight gain and diminished fertility.

TRT IS A GIGACOPE

Have you had a hormone panel done? If you do not have low T now, nothing will change, except your balls will shrink and you will need to take it (and pay) forever.

Have you had a hormone panel done? If you do not have low T now, nothing will change, except your balls will shrink and you will need to take it (and pay) forever.
Yea I have low T

Yea I have low T
What are you waiting for then? Go get your shots buddy. I recommend that you take more than what they recommend and start exercising too.

How do you feel now? How has it changed you? I'm in my late 20s but I'd like to get it so I can stop feeling anxious and depressed. I also heard it makes you less submissive.
stop being a depleted coomer. go on a 30 day nofap journey. the results will soon follow.