Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here try an AI face rating app?

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
I'm sure its been asked but I decided to give it a whirl using attractivenesstest.com and pretty scale because I'm too inhibited to show my face to people but to my surprise I was rated a 7.14 and 67/100 repsectively. I felt good for 5 seconds.

Then I learned it mostly measures ratios and blackops2cel and Steve Buscemi get an 8. Pretty scale nailed my horrendous asymmetry and small chin/jaw too surprisingly. So I have okay ratios and bad everything else.

Just curious if any of you guys tried it and how accurate you think it was. Especially, if you've been rated by real people. I'm pretty sure it's inaccurate but interesting to know an AI can see the flaws I talk about.

SCORE: 5.65

68%​

You are good looking!​

Prominent Features
  • Good face shape
  • Forehead too small
  • Good interocular distance
  • Wide nose
  • Mouth too small for nose
  • Normal chin
  • Bad face symmetry

Is the pretty scale part of the results? I didn't see it, unless I am looking at the wrong thing.

I am pretty average looking for an ethnic, to be quite honest. I often find myself thinking that I am more attractive than I actually am, and then I look at a mirror and feel disheartened. I didn't have a mirror in my room for about 4 years, for this very reason. I dislike looking at myself, my autism shows itself in my face.
Its a different site https://www.prettyscale.com/

That could explain a couple things. I've read that ethnics get lower scores and ugly pasty
dudes get rated higher. Could be a bias in the algo.
tried with photos of few other incels i know and no one got sub 6
then i put a gigastacy and she got 7.21
Could that mean it really is Chads.is? Probably not because it doesn't take the little things that makes a face ugly into account.

Their AI is dumb as fuck, no way with the flaws it mentioned i could be good looking. On truerateme i got 4.
I guess that means you can just subtract 2 points for a more accurate rating. 4-5 sounds more legit for me.

Since everyone is posting the breakdown heres mine

68%​

You are good looking!​

Prominent Features
  • Good face shape
  • Small forehead
  • Good interocular distance
  • Good nose for face
  • Normal mouth size
  • Chin too small
  • Bad face symmetry