Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone here tried shrooms before?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Apparently they cure depression, addiction, chronic headaches, etc but they are still schedule 1 in the US. JFL at this 3rd world country.

Last edited:
Yes bro.

Shrooms gives you insane visuals. Everything looks so vibrant and colorful. I love it.

Shrooms are amazing man. Truffles are a better version though imho

I gotta get on some shrooms.

Gonna try shrooms with my druggie friend this weekend, hope I don't become paranoid like I do with weed.

I've never tried any drugs at all unless you count alcohol.

Gonna try shrooms with my druggie friend this weekend, hope I don't become paranoid like I do with weed.
Just do 1.5-2 grams if youve never done it before.

I took shrooms while smoking a bunch of weed. I kept losing my memory and seeing weird shit

Never, I'd like to try though.

Apparently they cure depression, addiction, chronic headaches, etc but they are still schedule 1 in the US. JFL at this 3rd world country.
Lmao nigga i can't even trip on anything in this actual third world country i live in.

Shit is MAJOR ragefuel, psychedelics are my favorite of copes...... Fucking godamn normies and there normie laws trying to tell me what to do.
You will, your ego will get destroyed completely if you take enough. Much more potent than the mild ego softening from cannabis.

You're not paranoid, what is happening is your ego loses control which simulates death thus most people react in fear.

Ego is just a tool boyos, we're much more than just simple egos and bodies.

Last edited:
Just do lsd, I heard its same shiet tbhngl except lsd lasts longer dedly srs tbhtbh

Yes. It can be incredible or terrible based on your mood and where you're at. I get weird thoughts and sensations. A lot of the time i get bad anxiety from doing it

Just do lsd, I heard its same shiet tbhngl except lsd lasts longer dedly srs tbhtbh
They are distinctly different. From what I hear shrooms are the more aggressive depression cure

yes few times. you can go deep into your thoughts and find solution for something that bothers you, anxiety or similar things