Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone here tried meth/any methcels here?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
and what route of administration have you tried? what is your experience with it? I know of one guy (the one with sociopath wojak avi). I wouldn't smoke it since I'd be afraid of setting of a smoke detector even if it's vapor, or getting caught. The effects of increasing dopamine sound interesting to me, and especially the aspect of masturbation. I certainly wouldn't do it without having xanax or something as landing gear. I know it gets a bad reputation, but it seems like the best stimulant especially as far as price goes.

I don't know how you manage to do stuff like heroine and now meth, I'm too pussy for that kind of drugs, it took me a long while to even try weed.

I don't know how you manage to do stuff like heroine and now meth, I'm too pussy for that kind of drugs, it took me a long while to even try weed.
I should clarify that I haven't tried meth yet

The only think I'll ever do is alcohol and maybe weed [edibles]. I don't feel like doing some weird transcendence, people who like hard drugs have balls.

Meth as in prescription Desoxyn?

any kind of methamphetamine. though i would personally use crystal meth

Ah, no. I'd like to try it although I heard it's expensive since insurance doesn't cover it.

Ah, no. I'd like to try it although I heard it's expensive since insurance doesn't cover it.
ive heard that its rare for someone to get prescribed desoxyn

ive heard that its rare for someone to get prescribed desoxyn

Yeah, for only a 5mg dose you'd have to go through every amphetamine and typically aimed for severe narcolepsy. Even if I were to use it, a bottle is up to the thousands without insurance. Cheaper to just stick with crystal meth tbh

Last edited:
I'd gie it a miss mate. Unless you wanna fuck up your face an teeth even worse than whatever nick they're in the noo. Plus meth makes you that horny you'll actually be a fag. Doesn't sound like much fun.

The only think I'll ever do is alcohol and maybe weed [edibles]. I don't feel like doing some weird transcendence, people who like hard drugs have balls.
Tbh. And alcohol is relatively cheap and easy to get, and also it has good taste at least.

stick to H bro

No br0 I think meth is too strong for me

I'm too high inhib for that.