Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone here that ascends is a cuck, and it is still over for you. Here is why.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In the west, almost all women have lost their virginity or has been in a relationship. Most men are virgins and single, unless you are a chad or good looking.

Anyone that ascends is cucked because after spending years and years finding a girlfriend, there is a 99% chance that your gf will have had countless hookups with Men and countless relationships too. She would already be worn out, in other words, used up. How can you live happily ever after knowing that your gf was a whore? All men should seek a virign gf, not a used up whore, but we all know that is impossible is america. It is not even guaranteed that she will stay with you, she might get bored of your and leave you. Then she will easily find another desperate guy to be with. She can easily replace you. All guys are easily replacable in a relationship. And when that happens, you'll end up feeling angry, lonely, and depressed like before. Ascending is only worth it if she is a virgin.

Last edited:
We're at the point where this doesn't matter, better to experience ascension once in your very short and miserable life than to voluntarily waste your youth away (assuming you can ascend ofc)

Last edited:
The word ascension should be deleted from every truecel vocab.

I don’t give a shit who she slept with god you guys are worse than Protestant Christian’s

I don't care how many men a women has slept with as long as she is STD free and doesn't reject me for my bad sexual performance.

If I even had a temporary relationship (with sex) I could at least gain some experience/confidence for a potential next relationship.

All men should seek a virign gf
Still waiting for "tradwife" faggots like you, to explain to me why I should give a fuck that a girl THAT WANTS TO BE WITH ME, has been with other dudes before...

But considering I'm here because I can't find love or companionship, not because I'm trying to satisfy some larpy ass insecure masculine fantasy, I may never understand why you whining faggots care so much.

I do not give a shit if a girl that is interested in me, was DPed in the past.

Call me a cuck, if you want to. I will wear that title like a badge.

I'm not concerned with the topic of ascension given I'm a trucel. However, it annoys me when people claim to be incel despite never having tried then ascend and become condescending to those of us who are actual incels. It makes inceldom seem like a phase/meme when its a lifelong serious thing for many of us. Despite everything sexhavers still mog us.

And it'll suck because you won't be back allowed on this site.

imagine expecting a virgin in 2023
To be fair, he did acknowledge that:
...but we all know that is impossible is america...
Even though the "In America" shit is retarded.

Niggas really think that only American foids are getting railed in the double digits.

Anyway, yeah, if you are still with this picky "I only want virgins" shit, then have fun dying with your dick as dry as the desert.

Based take. Unless virgin you are definitely a cuck

In the west, almost all women have lost their virginity or has been in a relationship. Most men are virgins and single, unless you are a chad or good looking.

Anyone that ascends is cucked because after spending years and years finding a girlfriend, there is a 99% chance that your gf will have had countless hookups with Men and countless relationships too. She would already be worn out, in other words, used up. How can you live happily ever after knowing that your gf was a whore? All men should seek a virign gf, not a used up whore, but we all know that is impossible is america. It is not even guaranteed that she will stay with you, she might get bored of your and leave you. Then she will easily find another desperate guy to be with. She can easily replace you. All guys are easily replacable in a relationship. And when that happens, you'll end up feeling angry, lonely, and depressed like before. Ascending is only worth it if she is a virgin.

Brutal JBFpill

Its facts.

Epsteinmaxxing is the only hope

But when I say it I’m a low iq nigger wow I’ve been saying this shit for months

I don't care how many men a women has slept with as long as she is STD free and doesn't reject me for my bad sexual performance.

If I even had a temporary relationship (with sex) I could at least gain some experience/confidence for a potential next relationship.
Very logical.

Who gives a shit. Nobody will ever find me attractive.
Even if I 'ascend' it will be out of pity. Nobody will willingly have a long term relationship with me.
I'll just say it since women seem to misunderstand. I like the idea of being with a virgin because it means I won't be compared to all of the people she slept with in the past. In my mind that's less competition, less stress, and a higher chance of being actually loved. We all know women pair-bond through sex. If women didn't form emotional bonds through sex I wouldn't care.
It has nothing to do with the purity crap. Doesn't matter jfl because I won't ever have relationships like that.

Still waiting for "tradwife" faggots like you, to explain to me why I should give a fuck that a girl THAT WANTS TO BE WITH ME, has been with other dudes before...

But considering I'm here because I can't find love or companionship, not because I'm trying to satisfy some larpy ass insecure masculine fantasy, I may never understand why you whining faggots care so much.

I do not give a shit if a girl that is interested in me, was DPed in the past.

Call me a cuck, if you want to. I will wear that title like a badge.

I don’t give a shit who she slept with god you guys are worse than Protestant Christian’s
ikr. muh body count as long as shes a stacy I would still 100% rather ascend with her

ikr. muh body count as long as shes a stacy I would still 100% rather ascend with her
For what? Bragging rights? Dafuck man, it's like eating out of the trashcan because you couldn't find anything to eat!