Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone Here Played Skyrim?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I currently am playing some Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Xbox One. Fortunately, I lucked out and was able to get the Special Edition, which includes all the add-ons for the game. I have played this game on and off throughout the years, but I am really getting back into it again.

Anyone else played any Elder Scrolls games? And if so, which ones do you recommend I play next?

I've easily sunk 2-3k hours into it. Terrible game but I love it :feelskek:

Never been into modding though.

I used to be an Elder Scrolls junkie, starting with Morrowind back in the day. Overall, I never finished Skyrim. In fact, I've tried several times getting into that game, but always got distracted modding it. Once you've finished a handful of quests, and wander around throughout the map, the game just becomes sort of boring.

Pirated it shortly after it came out. Never beat it. Garbage game.

Yeah, I quit playing originally on the Xbox 360 version at maybe level 43 or 48 with my Triple H character because even though I liked the game at the time it just didn’t draw me into its world as thoroughly as Oblivion did so I probably quit at the time from boredom with I think my last save being in Solitude.

However sometime later I picked up the special edition with my all new Varg Vikernes character but only maybe played it a bit before dropping it again, only to come back to playing it later with a vengeance intending to fully finish it once I got my Xbox Series X and downloaded Skyrim’s huge Anniversary Edition update.

Now I’m basically one major DLC away from completing the grand majority of the game but to truly finish it I know I’ll have to track down as many side quests I can find and finish them as well.

Not to mention level up enough to be challenged by and hopefully vanquish the Ebony Warrior.

I remember when it first came out and I played it. There was no other game really quite like it.

The music, the story, gameplay, and especially the graphics. Playing it on a cold dark and rainy night added to the awesome experience.

Its dark and rainy right now but I don't think I have it in me to play it.

I currently am playing some Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Xbox One. Fortunately, I lucked out and was able to get the Special Edition, which includes all the add-ons for the game. I have played this game on and off throughout the years, but I am really getting back into it again.

Anyone else played any Elder Scrolls games? And if so, which ones do you recommend I play next?
Ok GrAYcel

Of course, I also listen to the soundtrack regularly.

I dint like it tbh. Felt like a walking simulator and the combat is terrible

I dint like it tbh. Felt like a walking simulator and the combat is terrible
It's one of my fav games of all time tbh. I just love the whole experience of it.

Playing it while high af also adds to it :smonk:.

I made a character named Elliot Rodger in Skyrim with the goal of killing everyone, but I couldn't even bring myself to do that because I'm so emotionally attached to them.

Maybe I'll try again the next time I'm home.

I like to give item coins 10000000 and be rich

Yeah that game pretty much built my childhood. I could never get into oblivion but if you don't mind the garbage graphics and the fact that every NPC looks a potato with googly eyes glued on then it's not bad. The skyrim modding scene is obsurd and I'd highly recommend.

I played it last year and loved it. Tried Oblivion too but the game characters look so ugly (all of them are incel and femcel tier) and it's been memed so much that it's impossible to take the game seriously. They say Morrowind is the best of the saga and the truest RPG game but it's kinda old so I guess it must be difficult to move from Skyrim to Morrowind.

I've modded my game to where it doesn't even look like skyrim.

i finished the game twice: once with a sorcerer character and once with a warrior character.
tbh i feel bad about playing with magik, it's a pussy trait using a magik character, i enjoyed playing with the warrior and should have made an archer second playthrough, anyway the game is the best rpg game that ever existed just after fallout3.
that all i have to say....