Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here played Baldur's Gate 3 ?

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Recruit
★★★★
I watched a couple of YouTube let's plays of it and the character creation, customisation, levelling and general gameplay seem way ahead of any other RPG before but honestly it's combat system looks boring to me.

has anyone here played it ? If so give review

Refunded after 1h it's same shit as Divinity Original Sin 2 but way more degenerate and gay.

Just play DOS2 if you want some cool rpg
View: https://youtu.be/DN-Dcwq4i2g

What's gay and degenerate about it ?
Too many gay companions starting one with a gay vampire and then gay druid that you meet next that is turning into bear to have sex with you and some scene with orcs fucking i think they are fags too i have uninstalled the game after i've heard people are talking about it. Divinity games were never this degenerate.

Too many gay companions starting one with a gay vampire and then gay druid that you meet next that is turning into bear to have sex with you and some scene with orcs fucking i think they are fags too i have uninstalled the game after i've heard people are talking about it. Divinity games were never this degenerate.
Holy fuck not gonna play it for real. This is another example of Jewish brainwashing tbh. Make a good game but put fags in it to brainwash goyims into becoming faggots.

This is another example of Jewish brainwashing tbh.
This and it get boring quickly.
I play sometimes but only dark urge and kill everything I can with cheats until I uninstall again

it has way more of woke shit than just faggots. Of course I didn't bother to play it myself but watched a couple of reviews.

Although i heard you can just kill all the faggots in the game

Nope. Full of faggotry and based off a boring as shit game/IP

Looks gay as fuck so I never bothered

Holy fuck not gonna play it for real. This is another example of Jewish brainwashing tbh. Make a good game but put fags in it to brainwash goyims into becoming faggots.
they are trying to push people down a slippery slope, first games simply had a token woman or fag character its nearly have and progressive psyop agenda is promoted in nearly every game

I watched a couple of YouTube let's plays of it and the character creation, customisation, levelling and general gameplay seem way ahead of any other RPG before but honestly it's combat system looks boring to me.

has anyone here played it ? If so give review
Balding gay 3

it also has character that is pro immigration :feelskek: And there is a quest where you save refugees from bad nazis

No and i don't intend to do so.

Gameplay is fun and the game COULD have been good if it wasnt filled with lefty propoganda...

Cant justify the price and it looks like a game I'll get bored of in an hour.