Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone here play/played tennis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Fuck gymceling, I am looking to get back into tennis. Gymceling is vain, and won't get you laid. Your motivation will die out quickly. Sports, the feeling of dominating other men, is addicting and supremely motivating.

If you want to truly dominate others pick up a combat sport. I've played tennis before, and it's quite fun. Never took it seriously or did something special with it though.

If you want to truly dominate others pick up a combat sport. I've played tennis before, and it's quite fun. Never took it seriously or did something special with it though.
I just watched Rocky's 1-3 for the first time. Will look into it

@PrinceOfCope hello the Weeknd i see you online :feelsbaton:

>implying I would dominate anything picking up a new sport this late.

Grotesque was a top tier player.
What a slayer.

I joined the tennis team in my high school during preseason and i was god awful, lost every game. Tennis is fun tho if you can find someone on your skill level tho.

I used to play table tennis for a bit.

Grotesque was a top tier player.
What a slayer.
Heh, not quite. I was State champ in my Catholic division and got a partial scholarship to uni with it. I also played in a few futures in 90s, but never got past qualifiers. With the right matchups against pushers I could overpower, I was a pain in the ass with my ugly big serving/chip charge crap.

I was never any good... lacked athleticism, have never been able to hit a backhand. But, I beat hundreds of serves per day and maxxed my reckless net charging game as much as I could. I often wonder "What if I wasn't white trash and had proper training my youth?" but realistically I don't think it would have mattered.

Tennis is for rich Chads