Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Here NEETing on Disability?

• Thread starter BurntIvoryKingcel
  • Start date
BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
Being a mentalcel is brutal. The future is bleak for me.

Yeah, I have extreme chronic pain and i get no emotional support from anyone not even my parents, I have no friends, Im ugly, I have adhd and autism, This life is hell, Guns are illegal so i cant kill myself either, Idk what the fuck to do, Im suffering every day.

Yes. It's wonderful and the only reason I'm alive.

But you're not allowed to own anything. They will monitor your bank account. How will you make money?
You can own whatever you like, at least in the US. I have a vehicle, gaming PCs, etc...

They do monitor your bank accounts but I have a friend in Minecraft that stores money in various ways.

You can own whatever you like, at least in the US. I have a vehicle, gaming PCs, etc...
You're not allowed to own stocks, gold, crypto or other investments on NEETbux.

Investments are tricky, but I've had nominal amounts of crypto.

Investments are tricky, but I've had nominal amounts of crypto.
Better than nothing i guess. Still kinda sucks they have control over you, and you have to go and meet them... How often is it? once a week?

Yep, but not for my autism.

Yeah, I have extreme chronic pain and i get no emotional support from anyone not even my parents, I have no friends, Im ugly, I have adhd and autism, This life is hell, Guns are illegal so i cant kill myself either, Idk what the fuck to do, Im suffering every day.
What kind of chronic pain? Sounds brutal.

You can own a house, but if you do (in USA) you can't get foodstamps...

Also, if you earn more than 600usd you get fucked out of it via taxes.

Other than that, it's great! Except for the starvation shit...

I get 1300 a month on disability and only pay 58 for section 8 housing. I have crippling anxiety and depression, can barely leave the bed, and have absolutely no friends and everyone treats me like absolute horseshit. At least I don't have to deal with all this while working.

Mogs me, I am forced out into this shitty world of NPCs daily