Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone here look forward to Russia to lob off nukes to smash this world?

Deafcel88

Deafcel88

Recruit
★★
I’m so bored with my life—even I got in legal trouble recently but that doesn’t even excite me with me dreading possible jail time (not at liberty to say)—that I feel elated that when the stupid president of Ukraine signed “agreement” with the EU to admit Ukraine to the EU (and in turn enjoin NATO), Russia (Putin) will be in rage mode to launch the nukes. This could extend to nuking big and midsize American cities.

Hopefully Russia pop off a nuclear warhead missile to target the dumb shitty corrupt communist (pretending to be conservative when it sure is fucking not, as parasiting taxpayers to fund lucrative salaries for little work—they’re called sinecure) city that banned/trespassed, arrested and fucked me over last month.

Also the capital where the gay governor go out of the way to enthusiastically fellate Ukraine’s shrimp dick with gusto by acting like a tough guy with executive power to ban Russian products, as if it hurts Russia’s economy (lol).

Nuclear war from my window would be fun, but we are gonna die of cancer from radiation. Unless you can afford to stock up on potassium iodide and anti-radiation spacesuit.

Fuck the communistic city and gay state where I live in, and fuck America for forcing me to endure “forever alone incel” life. :waitwhat:

View: https://youtu.be/uwj1mJaxORs

Last edited:
It's over for me, but I'd rather see this place get wiped out even if it means me going out with it.

You seen Dr Strangelove movie before?

Like Idiocracy, it’s a documentary.

If we are lucky to survive unscathed, we could have all the pretty girls to marry (polygamy) to smash pussy to sire children (minus sons that should be prevented from conception/birth [mandatory gendercide abortion] by any means if we are ugly autist retards, with daughters marrying neurotypical good-looking grooms to pass on our somewhat shitty genes—improved by fucking pretty dependent sex-for-food-and-protection girls to knock up—for posterity).

1st part -
View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ybSzoLCCX-Y

2nd part -
View: https://youtu.be/s4VlruVG81w

Last edited:
no nuke only thermobaric bomb

It's either nukes or nothing. Russia could never cross the Pacific Ocean, and attack the west coast of the US before NORAD has the jet fighters downed.

I only want the evil elites to die so we can rebuild the world better without their satanic influences, but we all know that they'll be scurried off into underground bunkers before the nukes are planned to launch.

You're goddamn right! I don't even want nuclear winter, I want to walk into the light before I ever get to that point.

C'mon, based Putin! Drop them bombs already! Let the Light of His glory cleanse the surface of the earth! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What's taking the Russians too long?

lookin forward to nukes and ww3.. Ensuing war gonna be pure excitement:ahegao:

China Demands Answers From US Over Russian Revelations About Military Biolabs in Ukraine

04E7308C 6A03 4307 ACD9 1EE57E4C639D

I'm ready, but sadly the war seems to have died down.

I’m so bored with my life—even I got in legal trouble recently but that doesn’t even excite me with me dreading possible jail time (not at liberty to say)—that I feel elated that when the stupid president of Ukraine signed “agreement” with the EU to admit Ukraine to the EU (and in turn enjoin NATO), Russia (Putin) will be in rage mode to launch the nukes. This could extend to nuking big and midsize American cities.

Hopefully Russia pop off a nuclear warhead missile to target the dumb shitty corrupt communist (pretending to be conservative when it sure is fucking not, as parasiting taxpayers to fund lucrative salaries for little work—they’re called sinecure) city that banned/trespassed, arrested and fucked me over last month.

Also the capital where the gay governor go out of the way to enthusiastically fellate Ukraine’s shrimp dick with gusto by acting like a tough guy with executive power to ban Russian products, as if it hurts Russia’s economy (lol).

Nuclear war from my window would be fun, but we are gonna die of cancer from radiation. Unless you can afford to stock up on potassium iodide and anti-radiation spacesuit.

Fuck the communistic city and gay state where I live in, and fuck America for forcing me to endure “forever alone incel” life. :waitwhat:

View: https://youtu.be/uwj1mJaxORs

On the one hand, I want to live a fulfilling life or at least I want to believe someday I can, on the other hand, if this world we currently live in is the future of humanity where this current miserable existence is all we have to wake up to every day until we die then I suppose global nuclear annihilation would be an act of mercy, it's a tough call. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
You're goddamn right! I don't even want nuclear winter, I want to walk into the light before I ever get to that point.

C'mon, based Putin! Drop them bombs already! Let the Light of His glory cleanse the surface of the earth! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Zelenskyy won't stop asking for money - typical kike.