Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone here have oblivious parents?

GenioplastyCel

GenioplastyCel

Banned
-
Like my mom talks to me about how she hopes to see me married one day...

meanwhile 20 year old KHHV who hasn't spoken to a girl in more than three years...

Also 5'4", barely 110 pounds, small-skulled, and ethnick. 

mHM3DMk.gif

My dad is red pilled as fuck and my mom is blue pilled (she actually thinks looks don't matter fucking kek

none of them no my views

GenioplastyCel said:
Like my mom talks to me about how she hopes to see me married one day...

meanwhile 20 year old KHHV who hasn't spoken to a girl in more than three years...

Also 5'4", barely 110 pounds, small-skulled, and ethnick. 

mHM3DMk.gif

I think Indians have arranged marriages, I would not be worried, just ride the culture wave and let your parents pick out a bride for you.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I think Indians have arranged marriages, I would not be worried, just ride the culture wave and let your parents pick out a bride for you.

I'm not Indian lol

I'm Native American

damn those stats are brutal, my condolences

GenioplastyCel said:
I'm not Indian lol

I'm Native American

Have you gone on our spirit journey yet? I think if you go on your spiritual journey, and awaken your spirit animal, he might have some answers that you seek

My mom still firmly believes I'd find a girlfriend and get married at age 37.

Hahahehehoho

Well, she's sort of half right.

Grotesque said:

Hahahehehoho

dude i thought you were like 60

whya re you so ugly

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Have you gone on our spirit journey yet?  I think if you go on your spiritual journey, and awaken your spirit animal, he might have some answers that you seek

the only answers I seek are from board-certified plastic and oculoplastic surgeons as I try to right the sinking ship that is my visage

I need four surgeries to become and average-looking normie, with two of the surgeries being purely cosmetic and two to fix actual textbook deformities I have due to my parent's negligence

GenioplastyCel said:

whya re you so ugly
G E N E T I C  S H I T
E
N
E
T
I
C

S
H
I
T

ok guys ill admit i was exaggerating a bit i'm actually 5'7" but it's still ogre-tier manlet height so i might as well be 5'4"

mHM3DMk.gif

Grotesque said:
Hahahehehoho
you have a girlfriend? im confused

GenioplastyCel said:
ok guys ill admit i was exaggerating a bit i'm actually 5'7" but it's still ogre-tier manlet height so i might as well be 5'4"
mHM3DMk.gif

dude thats the difference between having hope and absolutely none, 5'4 is death tier, 5'7 is not

lostcel said:
you have a girlfriend? im confused

grotesque is not incel, he's fucked a couple women, lol no one from lookism.net who posts here is incel.

My mom doesn’t seem to understand that I am an incel. I’ve made it clear that she will never have grandchildren and if that was her goal it was dumb putting all her eggs in one basket. She also doesn’t seem to understand that me being 23 and never having any kind of relationship is NOT normal.

Parents are oblivious because i never tell them, i already did once and they couldn't understand, still, they have good intentions.

Don't diss your parents bro... They mean well

My mom keeps telling me that I should be a model.

She always says something stupid along the lines of "come on, please let me send in some photos of you to modeling agencies".

So delusional.

Rahmawn said:

if my parents truly meant well they would have gave me HGH when i was developing as an adolescent.. 

or they would haven never had me in the first place. god i wish id been aborted

BonePressed said:
My mom keeps telling me that I should be a model.

She always says something stupid along the lines of "come on, please let me send in some photos of you to modeling agencies".

So delusional.

pm me a photo

maybe you actually are very goodlooking but in denial, no mother would be bluepilled enough to tell her son he can model if hes actually ugly

GenioplastyCel said:
if my parents truly meant well they would have gave me HGH when i was developing as an adolescent.. 

or they would haven never had me in the first place. god i wish id been aborted

You MUST stay STRONG against the CURRENTS and WAVES of STRUGGLE and SUFFERING in this WORLD brother!
Look forward to The Afterlife

My mom think I'll get a girlfriend eventually. My father accepts my subhumanity and knows I'll sui.

This new years my mom told me she hopes I finally find a girlfriend

I felt pathetic, I dont think she realizes just how over it is for me

my dad said he thinks that I see myself as a monster(face wise) in other peoples head, jfl at him so fucking dumb and stupid with his 9" wrist and manly face

Rahmawn said:

stop being a cuck, it's their fault that you're genetical trash

Luckily my parents have learned to shut the fuck up about it. I feel bad for everyone who's parents constantly nag them about getting a girlfriend.

Akarin said:
stop being a cuck, it's their fault that you're genetical trash

They couldn't have predicted your appearance, are u saying you'd rather not be born?

Rahmawn said:
They couldn't have predicted your appearance, are u saying you'd rather not be born?

they couldn't have predicted but they're responsible for my ugliness. And yes, I'd rather not be born than being forced to kill myself soon

I've openly stated blackpills and my family either agree, find it amusing, or both.

My problem is I'm a mentalcel, I don't think they realise I am a mentcel.

My mom thinks I'm getting married despite me never having a gf or being seen with a woman, JFL.

Akarin said:
they couldn't have predicted but they're responsible for my ugliness. And yes, I'd rather not be born than being forced to kill myself soon

Sorry, I don't know what it's like to be truecel so I won't downplay your suffering

Oh yeah I hate this. Only people that think you have a chance are always family.

my mom tells me that im gonna fail at life and i should get a job

My parents are fucking retarded bluepilled normies.
Dad was a chad.
Mom was a Stacy.
Son was an incel.
Talk about losing the genetic lottery, despite all the odds being in my favour.
Even if you tried to explain blackpill to them, you’d get nowhere.

iiiTeMpeR said:
My dad is red pilled as fuck and my mom is blue pilled (she actually thinks looks don't matter fucking kek

none of them no my views

Are you currycel?

To most curry vagina-creatures from the homeland, many don't care about appearance. Only earning power.

Mother died when I was young. Was raised in my grandma's household with the incel siblings of my sisters, and I was raised terribly.

I used to hate my Chad (bluepilled chad, but still a chad) uncle who eventually left the house and left me with the incels, but now I'm starting to see things from his point of view.

I was a big-time mentalcel with raised by incels who used to oppose me doing plastic surgery and looksmaxing. They used to tell me everything was fine with me while obviously that was not the case. Once I stopped taking them seriously, I'm starting to see success with women.

GenioplastyCel said:
Grotesque said:
Hahahehehoho
whya re you so ugly

What's interesting about Grotesque is he looks like a very middle of the road 50-60 year old. Now knowing you're 37 Grotesque, it really is over and you are a sad subhuman.

VincentVanCope said:
I've openly stated blackpills and my family either agree, find it amusing, or both.
My problem is I'm a mentalcel, I don't think they realise I am a mentcel.

are you doing something about it? truecels cant, mentalcels can. I wish i was mentacel