Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here have/had asthma?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
I've had it as a kid and it's the gayest shit ever, I had to wear this thing like 2-3 hours a day, it was so annoying. Even though i'm in shape and go to the gym, my stamina is still garbage, I can't run more than a mile without feeling like my heart is gonna pop out of my chest. Can't even play sports if I wanted to, I can barely even do manual labor, my last job I only lasted a week before feeling like I was gonna faint... fawk bros

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

I've had it as a kid and it's the gayest shit ever, I had to wear this thing like 2-3 hours a day, it was so annoying. Even though i'm in shape and go to the gym, my stamina is still garbage, I can't run more than a mile without feeling like my heart is gonna pop out of my chest. Can't even play sports if I wanted to, I can barely even do manual labor, my last job I only lasted a week before feeling like I was gonna faint... fawk bros

View attachment 257231
can relate, bro
It's over for asthmacels
I also had to wear this shit during my childhood and even adolescence
eventually it got a little better and I was able to even practice sports, I played hockey for a couple years during high school
I was never really good at it... but I miss skating... It's a good cope
But to this day, I still have asthma attacks, especially during the fall/winter... then I have to use my inhaler jfl

Last edited:
I had it when I was a kid.

Bro, I...

That’s really sad

It really is. Being forced to put that mask thingy was pretty annoying. And while I was doing that, the other kids were out socializing thanks to their superior genetics that led them to not fall ill often, unlike me.

It really is. Being forced to put that mask thingy was pretty annoying. And while I was doing that, the other kids were out socializing thanks to their superior genetics that led them to not fall ill often, unlike me.
thats just brutal, man:feelscry:

I have but i used to have much more when iw as younger

no but thats pretty brutal ngl