Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have experience with acid (LSD)?

yes i do it every month. but i took a break. will start again when weather gets nice.

No, but I do wanna try shrooms one day.

Yes, it's just another drug

You won't find anything amazing, you'll get really, really fucked up for about six hours and sleep for two days.

Now, every time I open my eyes in a dark room I see a ring of light quickly fly across the walls. Also, I don't trust my own experiences anymore. Like, I don't know if what I'm doing is actually occurring or I'm just thinking about it.

how are you getting access to this stuff?

A Good Friend said:
Also, I don't trust my own experiences anymore
no need for acid to achieve such enlightement

I dont fuck with hallucinogens Im even more scared of hallucinogens than I am of heroin, I have an irrational fear of having a psychotic episode. The only psychedelic I did was molly

LSD is safer in my experience than molly and definitely has less addiction potential than heroin and other opiates. For a first time psychedelic experience, shrooms might be nicer. They're shorter and the experience at low doses feel a bit more innately positive/funny than LSD.

But LSD is awesome. Hard not to have what'll feel like a powerful experience. You might think about aspects of your life you never considered before and see things in a new light. Get it from a quality source like a darknet market and buy it with bitcoin/bitcoincash/monero. Trip is 10-12 hours so if you take it late prepare to be up all night. Take it with friend (LOL) or if you take it solo, make sure you don't have to do any real life stuff while you're trippping and make sure no one else is gonna come bust in on you. Have some pleasant activities planned like drawing...listening to music...journaling...etc. First time tripping doing anything in public might feel really hard and you might freak out and worry that people know you're on drugs...it's best to avoid doing things in public but if you have to, just play it cool and remember that tripping on acid is actually less obvious to observers than being drunk or high. But don't just take the drug and lock yourself in a room with no plan on what you'll need to do. Have some pleasant/creative/easy activities planned. Doing it with a friend is best.... (I tried doing programming problems on LSD once and the experience was the worst. Hated myself mot than usual for not solving them and was convinced I was dumber, only to realize I was still fine once I got sober)

Research all the drugs you take on erowid/psychonautwiki/reddit. Skip over the painful trip reports about people doing it with their GFs....