Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have dogs

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Something like a Rottweiler or doberman that can tear any normie in half I don't like (in Minecraft). or maybe just a nicer one like a border collie.

Nope, but I want a German shepherd

No. They are fucking womans pussy

I want a golden retriever

I’m Allergic to dogs & cats

I really like bernese mountain dogs but I'll never be able to own a dog

My parents do, he’s a small mixed breed dog.
I know he’s part French Bulldog but I forgot the other breed.

Why would you want to get mogged by an animal in your house 24/7?

Dogs SMV >>>>>> sub7-male-SMV

No I don't wanna get mogged in my own household

Yes, Australian Terrier and I adore him.
I don't like big dogs though, they are dangerous and after acknowledging the dogpill, I can't even look at them without wanting to rope.

No, but I kind a want to get one

I have dogs. Scary dogs! All growling and snarling and shit.

And a small herd of cats.

I have a poodle

Naw, I've got a tortoise. He'll be my bro for at least the next 50 years.

My dog started barking at female dogs that don't like him

I've got a terrier.

My landlord doesn't allow dogs, only his 18 year old bitch

Yes I want one to keep me company

Dogpill again. I don't like dog.

OP likes the dogpill
full

Nah, I love dogs but I don’t really think I’m willing to deal with the responsibility of owning one. Plus I don’t really wanna deal with the emotional pain of when it eventually dies.
One day maybe. Might go to my local shelter or something and adopt. I would prefer a puppy to start from scratch but I wouldn’t rule out an adult dog.

Last edited:
2 large mutts, 1 small mutt, 2 chihuahuas. We have a large yard.

2 large mutts, 1 small mutt, 2 chihuahuas. We have a large yard.
Chihuahuas are satan incarnate in the body of a tiny dog lol
One day I want to own both a dog and a cat

Chihuahuas are satan incarnate in the body of a tiny dog lol
They're not bad if you don't let them act up. They bark less than my big dogs tbh.

They're not bad if you don't let them act up. They bark less than my big dogs tbh.
Lol my uncle has a rottie that’s almost to sweet. She’s like super affectionate but as a result has zero concept of personal space which is even more annoying as she’s a big dog

Lol my uncle has a rottie that’s almost to sweet. She’s like super affectionate but as a result has zero concept of personal space which is even more annoying as she’s a big dog
Are Rottweilers actually nice? Or is it like shitbull tier muh nice dog.

Are Rottweilers actually nice? Or is it like shitbull tier muh nice dog.
They actually are great dogs. They aren’t inherently mean and are actually supposed to be pretty good with kids.
But they are also insanely powerful and strong dogs so of course training them to kill or be a guard dog will make them very dangerous. Like pit bulls. A pit bull can be a sweetie of a dog. But a pit bull trained to kill is way more dangerous than a golden retriever trained to kill.

They actually are great dogs. They aren’t inherently mean and are actually supposed to be pretty good with kids.
But they are also insanely powerful and strong dogs so of course training them to kill or be a guard dog will make them very dangerous. Like pit bulls. A pit bull can be a sweetie of a dog. But a pit bull trained to kill is way more dangerous than a golden retriever trained to kill.
You discredited yourself. Pitbulls are ireedemable trash with genetic illness prone to them randomly snapping

You discredited yourself. Pitbulls are ireedemable trash with genetic illness prone to them randomly snapping
Idk man I don’t know much about pit bulls but I know Rottweilers are typically fantastic dogs

Idk man I don’t know much about pit bulls but I know Rottweilers are typically fantastic dogs
They're the only dog breed I'd say that is absolute trash nigger tier.

They will snap with zero warning whatsoever randomly. Sweetest trained dog ever then 7 years later mauls you in your sleep.

They're the only dog breed I'd say that is absolute trash nigger tier.

They will snap with zero warning whatsoever randomly. Sweetest trained dog ever then 7 years later mauls you in your sleep.
not sure about that but I probably won’t be getting a pit bull anytime soon

I'm thinking of getting a pair of male and female toy sized mixed breed puppies.
Heavily inbred dogs have health issues.

Last edited: