Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here hate when normies give you confidence

LilFatty

LilFatty

Officer
★★
Today a couple of normies at work kept complimenting me which made me smile but i was trying to stop myself. I hate it so much because i get a little ego boost then i look at my reflection and remeber my height and face. Its one of the biggest comedowns. I'd wish they would just stay quiet ; I dont want any false hope.

Confidence=height
Just false hope
Personality=looks

They do it because they pity you and know you're no threat to them

Words mean nothing. Treat them as meaningless.

Actions are what matter. When foids are approaching you and physically touching you, only then is some confidence warranted.

All the normie advice boils down to "just have confidence bro". I hate that because they imply that confidence is just something you decide to have or just randomly stumble upon within yourself, they don't understand how many stars have to allign for a man to have confidence (genetics, looks, social status etc.). Hearing normie advice just makes me feel more isolated and abandoned by society because when I see this discrepancy between mine and normie life I feel like I'm less than human.

Actions are what matter. When foids are approaching you and physically touching you, only then is some confidence warranted.

I try but its hard especially when I seek validation from others.

Hearing normie advice just makes me feel more isolated and abandoned by society because when I see this discrepancy between mine and normie life I feel like I'm less than human.
I also feel this when i asked my co workers if they do drugs , party, drink and all of them said yes. Keep in mind they're 16. I was never invited to a party or offered drugs. Its not like i want to do that stuff ( id rather stay clean) but it shows how different our lives are.

I try but its hard especially when I seek validation from others.

As long as you do this, others will exploit you by giving you "fake validation" such as what you're describing here. They do this because they can extract real value from you while knowing that they never actually have to provide anything of real value in return.

If foids aren't willing to have sex with you, they're worthless. If normies aren't giving you actual money or providing you with concrete valuable career opportunities, they're worthless. Words are worthless. Actions are everything.

I also feel this when i asked my co workers if they do drugs , party, drink and all of them said yes. Keep in mind they're 16. I was never invited to a party or offered drugs. Its not like i want to do that stuff ( id rather stay clean) but it shows how different our lives are.
That too, my coworkers are the same but they are mostly women in their 30s/40s and they're all still at high-school level maturity. They say being popular in high school doesn't matter because they take having around 50 friends and being invited to every party for granted.

If there were 3 wine bottles, one is 5$/liter, 2nd is 20$/liter and the 3rd is 150$/liter. The cheapest one will taste like shit, the 2nd will be good and the 3rd will be great. There is little difference between the 2nd and the 3rd but the difference between the 1st and the 2nd is huge and significant. Same goes for life, being an incel is painful, being a normie is good and being a chad is great but most normies have no understanding of what it's like being an incel so they assume your life should be good like theirs.

just be confident bro

Xfdylz5588

Today a couple of normies at work kept complimenting me which made me smile but i was trying to stop myself. I hate it so much because i get a little ego boost then i look at my reflection and remeber my height and face. Its one of the biggest comedowns. I'd wish they would just stay quiet ; I dont want any false hope.
In all honesty i feel like i'm being mocked it quite pisses me off.

It is over, friend.

This is true, not the retarded confidence=height meme.

i hate it. i even hated it when my mom did that.

You need to up your blackpill dosage, lad.

I despise virtue signaling of any kind.