Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here hate the culture and/or country they were born into?

Well ı don't hate it so much maybe a bit.Because in our culture sex is a taboo and no one talks about it.İt is hard to being incel in 3rd world country

I live in a first world country (US) but my family background is third world (colombia). I have zero pride in my south american background

Not a day goes by that I don't wish I was Japanese/in Japan.

Well ı don't hate it so much maybe a bit.Because in our culture sex is a taboo and no one talks about it.İt is hard to being incel in 3rd world country
Isn't it better that relationships are not rubbed in your face tho?

I love my country, but I hate people in it, if it makes sense.

I hate Russia

Yes I do hate Germany to an extent

The fundamental culture is actually pretty good. Educating and providing for your children (even at the expense of your well-being), stigmatizing whoredom and looking out for the well-being of the extended family being the main virtues.
It's regrettable what happened in the last 30 years when it gradually created a mongrelized hybrid with western culture. People have become extremely degenerate form a combination of low-income, retarded bread and circuses and an import of extremely progressive western values.
Btw, this is for Bulgaria- balkan dumpster number 1

why is it hard ? sounds comfy when noone talks about it. In western countries sex is the meaning of life for normies. not a single day goes by without talking about fucking and sucking. pure degeneracy

no I'm proud to be an american

i fucking despise my black heritage. id probably have offed if i was full blown black rather thab mixed.

I think Croatia is the most beautiful country in the world, but I hate the people here and we have no interesting culture to speak of.

I hate all country in which there is the sexual freedom (the 80% of the country in the world).

If we was born in a country without sexual liberation (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, ecc), we would not have been Incel.