Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone here hate "nerdy prettyboys" more than normie chads?

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
Honestly I don't mind normie chads mogging me to hell and back, they don't even like the same stuff I do and most of them probably think that shit is gay and retarded.
But then you got THESE ABSOLUTE LUCKY BASTARD CUNTS who enjoy the same autistic copes I do like vidya and anime. Except I'd get called a weird loser for liking it while THESE GENE LOTTERY DICKHEADS get hot cosplayer foids bouncing on their dick 24/7.

Now this shit actually makes me foam at my mouth.

Example:

Yep and yep
There is absolutely nothing more rage inducing to me. Seing their faces makes me want to beat them to a bloody paste (in GTA V)

they're just obnoxious and cringe tbh

I hate them, but I want to be them.

They look faggy and that makes me hate them. Masculine chad is at least respectable.

I hate all chads

Honestly I don't mind normie chads mogging me to hell and back, they don't even like the same stuff I do and most of them probably think that shit is gay and retarded.
But then you got THESE ABSOLUTE LUCKY BASTARD CUNTS who enjoy the same autistic copes I do like vidya and anime. Except I'd get called a weird loser for liking it while THESE GENE LOTTERY DICKHEADS get hot cosplayer foids bouncing on their dick 24/7. Now this shit actually makes me foam at my mouth.

They look faggy and that makes me hate them. Masculine chad is at least respectable.
Yeah but they slay the foids I'm after. I don't give a shit about barbie normie stacey tbqh.