Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone here had a successful double jaw surgery?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Planning this shit out already. Getting braces and consulting for surgery soon. Wanna see results from users here.

Incels who actually go thru jaw surgery and lefort 3s for cosmetic reasons are non-existent.

The price (minimum 50k) ensures only those with gross teeth alignment problems can go through with it, because insurance will only take those cases. The pain and recovery time are also strong deterrents.

From what I've read, prepare to spit blood and look like a swarm of bees attacked your head for at least 6 months.

Incels who actually go thru jaw surgery and lefort 3s for cosmetic reasons are non-existent.

The price (minimum 50k) ensures only those with gross teeth alignment problems can go through with it, because insurance will only take those cases. The pain and recovery time are also strong deterrents.

From what I've read, prepare to spit blood and look like a swarm of bees attacked your head for at least 6 months.
I don't need it only for aesthetic reasons. I have a bad bite and have to treat that shit first.

It is way cheaper in EU(20K max) and given the advantages of correcting your bite and aesthetics the pain and recovery is worth it.
Do you have before and afters?
Are you from US or EU?
Send a PM.