Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here got "nerdy" interests?

• Thread starter DrainGangEnthusiast
  • Start date
DrainGangEnthusiast

DrainGangEnthusiast

Drainer
★★★
Anyone interested in some nerdy shit?
Like star wars, marvel ,D&D or some other nerdy copes?

Feel like most things aren’t nerdy nowadays. With some whore slut Streaming dnd or video games. :fuk: Nothings a safe haven anymore

Yeah, video games. :feelsseriously:

that stopped being nerdy like more than a decade ago
no i still see full grown adults going to disney world and creaming themselves over a star wars performance like a child.
If thats not nerdy idk what is.

anime, legos, gaming

I know of some people in my town that are into NSBM
Im interested, is there any NSBM forums or communities?
I wish I knew. There was a black metal group on Facebook I used to belong to where certain members would occasionally post NSBM bands, but as it was a general black metal group, most of the time it was about Mayhem, or Dummy Burger, or Darkthrone. And the few times an NSBM band was posted, of course, the soys would come in screeching, letting everyone know their shitty opinions that absolutely nobody asked for. :feelsseriously:

Other than that, I pretty much just stumble across bands randomly. If I knew of an NSBM forum, I'd be a member immediately. :feelsbadman:

D&D requires socialization. I'd love to play some D&D like RPG games that arent so massive like Baldurs Gate. Mini stories and stuff. That could be fun. I like nerdy things but lately I feel like the ones you listed have watered down the fun parts in preference of mass appeal.

I've watched lords of chaos, that's the extent of my knowledge of nsbm.
:feelsseriously: Well, Grand Belial's Key just dropped a new album after a 13 year hiatus, it's a good introductory look into NSBM. You should catch the album on youtube before it gets permabanned.

D&D requires socialization. I'd love to play some D&D like RPG games that arent so massive like Baldurs Gate. Mini stories and stuff. That could be fun. I like nerdy things but lately I feel like the ones you listed have watered down the fun parts in preference of mass appeal.
Totally agree, would love to do a DND campaign but how tf do you approach people and ask them if they want to play DND with you, the shame. I can already feel the embarrassment.

The few nerdy copes I had like anime and vidya have long been normiefied since they realized the shit mogs the fuck out of what ever they watch on chink tok and jewflix.

Like star wars, marvel ,D&D
:feelsugh:
I think you mean soy interest.

Totally agree, would love to do a DND campaign but how tf do you approach people and ask them if they want to play DND with you, the shame. I can already feel the embarrassment.
I found some groups on reddit that do it over discord but I dread joining a voice chat. No one does over text.

always wanted to get into philosophy what's some of ur favorite philosophers?
i had a whole list of philosophers i liked in my notes but it got deleted :cryfeels: i recommend just using the incel wiki there are based philosophers on there

I found some groups on reddit that do it over discord but I dread joining a voice chat. No one does over text.
I'd play a DnD game with some of the users on here since you guys wouldn't be bluepilled retards like most other players. However I think playing DnD won't be as fun doing it over text tbh.

This forum I guess

cool party trick.
one time when i was 12 my dad, step mom, and a few of her coworkers were watching sports and needed help identifying a flag so he yelled for me to come out and i came out and he was like "what flag is that" and i just said "croatia" and they were all impressed :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I'd play a DnD game with some of the users on here since you guys wouldn't be bluepilled retards like most other players. However I think playing DnD won't be as fun doing it over text tbh.
I could only imagine the shitstorm of trying to get the tards on this forum to sit down and play DND for a prolonged amount of time.

one time when i was 12 my dad, step mom, and a few of her coworkers were watching sports and needed help identifying a flag so he yelled for me to come out and i came out and he was like "what flag is that" and i just said "croatia" and they were all impressed :feelsthink::bigbrain:
American moment.

My nosey parents can literally hear me breathe. I think that is my main apprehension.

:feelsseriously: Well, Grand Belial's Key just dropped a new album after a 13 year hiatus, it's a good introductory look into NSBM. You should catch the album on youtube before it gets permabanned.
Grand belials key is good shit. Arghoslent is gonna release a new album soon too. Also check out kristallnacht.

my interests are so obscure that few know of them

for the last 6 months ive been designed horn type subwoofers

before that i was playing untranslated hentai PC games from 1996