Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here got any links to itsOVER's past posts?

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
The title is self-explanatory. Did anyone bookmark any more of his posts? I like laughing while reading his low IQ, autistic shit about how gym is cope while he starts going to gym later on or how it's better to be a NEET than to build up Jew tokens.

Hey, at least the dude did something. I can respect and admire that as a person who is an extraordinarily lazy specimen of homo sapiens.

I don't see anything wrong about changing your opinion tbh

The title is self-explanatory. Did anyone bookmark any more of his posts? I like laughing while reading his low IQ, autistic shit about how gym is cope while he starts going to gym later on or how it's better to be a NEET than to build up Jew tokens.
Just look through his history on here. He was funny like a lot of older members

Just look through his history on here. He was funny like a lot of older members
Where though? I've accessed his profile but the ''Yikes, you can't do that'' notification comes up if I search for his older posts.

Where though? I've accessed his profile but the ''Yikes, you can't do that'' notification comes up if I search for his older posts.
Just go to posts