Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here good at making music?

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
If you're good at making music then how did you end up here?

Dont have time to record or produce music. Not sure how to grow an audience. Not sure how I would get paid just by being good at writing songs.

I help my friend with mixing and lyrics sometimes but that’s the extent of it.

sing nsbm and guitar

What kind of music? You mean using a DAW like fl studio or just creating a melodie and a chord progression for it using one instrument?

I play guitar pretty well but I never attempted to write my own songs or anything

I used to play piano, as if that counts for something. But music doesn't even motivate or inspire me. Like most music I'm completely indifferent to, and the music I used to like is fairly limited in its capacity.

I used to play piano, as if that counts for something. But music doesn't even motivate or inspire me. Like most music I'm completely indifferent to, and the music I used to like is fairly limited in its capacity.
playing an instrument, especially classical ones, especially as a chink is INCEL AS FUCK

2024 02 29 09 13 29 asian violin male   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox