Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here good at fighting? nowdays its a cope

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
In cultures before ours being good at fighting or surviving could still allow you to be accepted in the society, but it seems everythings upside down now and you have to be naturally beautiful like a woman to succeed

I'm shit at fighting tbh

I wish u could fight more in the street and stuff. Like two ppl get into arguement and its the ppl around them that split them up if needed instead of it being police and then they get some retarded shit on their record.

Would be good but wouldn't work now cuz everyone b on their phones so they would just film.

Fighting: no;
Going berserk: yes.

It's a great cope when I'm angry.

Been doing boxing for 2 years and in one of the heavier weight classes , fought many times. I'd say I would be confident that I could knock out 9/10 chads easily, sadly this fact only turns women on if you also have the looks.
Looks is everything nowadays.

I wish u could fight more in the street and stuff. Like two ppl get into arguement and its the ppl around them that split them up if needed instead of it being police and then they get some retarded shit on their record.

Would be good but wouldn't work now cuz everyone b on their phones so they would just film.
The police settling every single outside argument creates a culture were people aren't direct but backstabbing and coniving, we need less of this shit let people fight out first then forgive eachother later. Also consented duels should be legal

The police settling every single outside argument creates a culture were people aren't direct but backstabbing and coniving, we need less of this shit let people fight out first then forgive eachother later. Also consented duels should be legal
It's only human to punch people and get in fights n stuff.

Nah. I did TKD and BJJ, but ultimately you just realize weight means everything in a fight unless you get REALLY good. I have a shit frame and awful kinesthetic sense (ability to know where/what my body is doing and copy and reproduce movements I see).

I could fuck someone up if they were my own weight or less though, which in a guy is pretty rare.

It's only human to punch people and get in fights n stuff.
Huge public chaos should be dealt with but resolving conflict physically sometimes helps, Chad wouldnt win all the time from society reinforcing his place subconsiously

Been doing boxing for 2 years and in one of the heavier weight classes , fought many times. I'd say I would be confident that I could knock out 9/10 chads easily, sadly this fact only turns women on if you also have the looks.
Looks is everything nowadays.
Even in fighting.

Canelo looks European despite being Mexican. AJ is a Tyrone. McGregor looks European which is always better than all those ugly mutt or ethnic champions.

Even in fighting.

Canelo looks European despite being Mexican. AJ is a Tyrone. McGregor looks European which is always better than all those ugly mutt or ethnic champions.
Khabib has never lost a battle, he is some kind of half white half ethnic, hes pretty based ngl

Khabib has never lost a battle, he is some kind of half white half ethnic, hes pretty based ngl
I mean popularity wise in sports. None of the guys I posted I believe are really the best in their field. However it's pretty obvious the sport favours then for "obvious" reasons. Therefore they are given easier or more favorable opponents. Easier road to title shot etc.

I mean if McGregor beats cowboy this weekend, he gets a rematch with khabib. Wtf is this shit?

Nah. I did TKD and BJJ, but ultimately you just realize weight means everything in a fight unless you get REALLY good. I have a shit frame and awful kinesthetic sense (ability to know where/what my body is doing and copy and reproduce movements I see).

I could fuck someone up if they were my own weight or less though, which in a guy is pretty rare.
What's your weight bro? If you don't mind answering.

I never punched anyone in my life.
I don't like fighting so it wouldn't work for me.

Did mixed martial arts for 3 years and gymceled for 3 years too. Weigh around 175 pounds at 5”11. I mean I guess it helps no one tries to pick fights with me upfront because they know they gonna get beat but I get verbal jabs and behind the back talk from dudes and foids so yea.

I've been fatmaxxing so almost 11 and a half stone now, 5'10.
Stone :feelskek::feelskek: Thats almost as bad as jew Imperial units JFL.

Metric mogs all ngl.

anyway Memes aside,
11.5 stone = 73kg / 161lb apparently.

Did mixed martial arts for 3 years and gymceled for 3 years too. Weigh around 175 pounds at 5”11. I mean I guess it helps no one tries to pick fights with me upfront because they know they gonna get beat but I get verbal jabs and behind the back talk from dudes and foids so yea.
That's why I support gymmaxxing and fitnessmaxxing.

Better get only insulted than insulted plus beatings

5’11 is nearly volcel height. You ogremaxxed?

Never fought anybody before so I have no idea

Martial arts are a cope, I've been researching martial arts for over a decade now. Will you be able to beat up the vast majority of population with like 2 years of training, yes you will. However, real life combat is not always a fair situation of 1v1, no weapons, and consensual combat. Consensual combat being that you and your opponent have engaged in monkey dance from Rory Miller's Meditations on Violence. Martial arts for me is now more of very physical hobby than pure self preservation, one of my newest interests is self defence outside of a martial arts lens.

Ive had to before. Didnt do too bad. Ended up doing more harm then recieving and usually ended in a handshake. Really all you do against your average person is keep your arms up protecting the front sides of your face. If someone bigger or more experienced comes try running or land some lucky hits. I dont really enjoy it.

Im kinda good tbh

No, I have long arms but I'm pretty sure any potential advantage in that would be outweighed by the fact that I'm 10 stone.

I'm too weak for that

No need to fight when you have a .45
full

No man, I've never been in a serious fight in my life.

I've been in a few fights throughout my Elementary and Middle School years, but didn't have a single fight in High School. Too many groups of people at my High School jumped people, so I never really went through with getting into a fight at that point.