Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here fucked a thai prostitute?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
How is it? I'm thinking of going to Thailand in uni or after I graduate and fucking the whores there. Pretty cheap at ~$100 a fuck for 7/10 noodlewhore. Do the noodles there starfish sex?

Mogs me at travelling :reeeeee:

Mogs me at attending college, traveling, and having low inhib to WANT to travel.

anyone here fucked a ladyboy?
the thread
:feelskek:

Mogs me at attending college, traveling, and having low inhib to WANT to travel.
The trajectory is that I'm failing high school and may have to go to a community college. I want to do Comp Sci but I'm lacking maths. And if I don't get into college , parents won't give me money to travel.

anyone here fucked a ladyboy?
the thread
:feelskek:

I didn't wanna be the one to say it. And I don't mean to accuse OP of anything. But "thai prostitute" tends to be "no homo" shorthand for "ladyboy."

I didn't wanna be the one to say it. And I don't mean to accuse OP of anything. But "thai prostitute" tends to be "no homo" shorthand for "ladyboy."
tbh ngl
if you ever fuck a thai prostitute, be sure to check in between "her" legs first.
And some trannies may have had srs, so if "she" has a pussy, you need to check for surgical lines, or if the pussy just doesn't look natural
:feelzez:

tbh ngl
if you ever fuck a thai prostitute, be sure to check in between "her" legs first.
And some trannies may have had srs, so if "she" has a pussy, you need to check for surgical lines, or if the pussy just doesn't look natural
:feelzez:
Those are words to live by

Make sure it’s a chick before handing any money over