Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone here does this?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Do you pee in a jug or a two litre bottle or whatever? Also do you shit in a bag sometimes?

I piss and shit in a toilet

Really wanted to do it when I lived with my parents and had to take a piss at 3 am because I stay up late.

But nah, rather get yelled at by parents than them finding piss bottle in my room.

Only ever really shat in odd places if im busting for a shit. As for pissing. If i'm very drunk and fucked up I've been known to piss where I please, wherever i'm standing. On carpets, TVs, at a bar, a corridor, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, in a car, in a fountain, bookshelves, chairs, fairground rides, beds etc. I've pissed on a few people before. I'm pretty indiscriminate about where I piss when i'm batshit wasted.
on night I heard my drunk neighbour shit in a plastic bag.

I exclusively piss in the sink now.

When I was a child I pissed in the air vent, but it got pretty stinky so I stopped immediately.

Whenever I get slurpees from the 7-11 I'll piss in the cup for one night, tip it out the window and then throw it out the next day. Allows me to LDAR efficiently by sparing me from having to walk to the toilet.
I exclusively piss in the sink now.

When I was a child I pissed in the air vent, but it got pretty stinky so I stopped immediately.
pissing in the sink is high IQ honestly, much more efficient than flushing down a whole litre of water down the toilet every time you need to let out a little trickle of piss.

Bitch what the fuck? :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

have pissed in a bucket

I'm not physically lazy like that. I rarely ever sit for more than 20 minutes at a time, plus my bathroom is right next door.

Not that I piss and shit in bottles and bags I'm just curious if any of you guys do.

I piss out the window at night

No, but sometimes I go and pee on my house in garden, idk why but I do that when I am sober

I pee in bottles when I drink sometimes. Fuck getting up to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

I pee in bottles when I drink sometimes. Fuck getting up to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.
tell me about it getting up to take a piss while you're in couch lock is the worst though. I still do it because my tip doesn't fit in jugs and it's a mess.

I piss in the toilet sometimes

I've shat in a plastic bag when camping at a music festival. But if i have access to a flushing toliet then I'd rather use that.

this is going to be interesting.

I pee out in my back yard outline. can't do that now since I'm living in a dorm but I still sometimes pee in the woods when I'm out there. tbh I like it more than bathrooms.

tell me about it getting up to take a piss while you're in couch lock is the worst though. I still do it because my tip doesn't fit in jugs and it's a mess.

You dont stick your entire dick inside, just put the pee hole in the bottle hole.

Only when I'm preparing to throw it at someone for making too much noise, I live near a bar.