Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here cured from baldness?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Seriously does baldness can be cured? I can't look to mirror because my hair loss, i'm looks like very old.

Here some picture of my hair
IMG 20210417 175430
IMG 20210417 175519

As you can see i have very thin hair in front and have very thick hair in back. Is there something i can do about it?

Or is there anyone here already cured from baldness?

Are you fucking joking?

But I have a hair transplant in 2 months that is already paid, so whatever :feelzez:

Are you fucking joking?

But I have a hair transplant in 2 months that is already paid, so whatever :feelzez:
So the only way to cure it hair transplant?

So the only way to cure it hair transplant?
Yes, a few hair transplant procedures is the only way to fix this as of now. Take note that in any case you won´t have chad density hair, but at least you won´t trigger femoids' subhuman radar as easily as a baldcel

Accept your baldness and the fact that you're aging alone.
And that you'll very probably die alone.

My hairs start to disappear too, I'm 38. And that's how I'll die.

I’ll be getting a hair system later this year. Going to cost 4k per year for 4 systems + hair cuts and professional fitting.

Just get one of those laser hat thingies

Are you an oldcel?
Hair transplant if you have the dosh.
Otherwise there literally glued on half wigs. I saw some baldcel using one and it looks suprisingly good.

Are you an oldcel?
Hair transplant if you have the dosh.
Otherwise there literally glued on half wigs. I saw some baldcel using one and it looks suprisingly good.
No, i'm only 20 this year :cryfeels:

Bro thats a norwood 6-7
Its unsavable unless
1-use the tranny hair regrowth protocols with spironolactone ecc...

Or

2-Get a hair transplant

perfect candidate for hair system. don't even consider anything else

perfect candidate for hair system. don't even consider anything else
yeah he doesn't have much of a donor area and if you transfer from your pubes, the hair is different and there's a different schedule to the hair growth that fucks up your look on certain seasons.

OP, hair system is OK, better than looking like that in the photos for sure.

yeah he doesn't have much of a donor area and if you transfer from your pubes, the hair is different and there's a different schedule to the hair growth that fucks up your look on certain seasons.

OP, hair system is OK, better than looking like that in the photos for sure.
which one do you mean? And how much does it cost?

There is no cure to get Chad hair density you need fake hair system, transplants are using your left hair from the back so your density will still be shit tier
Accept your baldness and the fact that you're aging alone.
And that you'll very probably die alone.
My hairs start to disappear too, I'm 38. And that's how I'll die.

Jfl, at 38 that's okay, try becoming ing baldcel in your early 20's :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
which one do you mean? And how much does it cost?
i don't know how much it costs, tbh.
there's a lot of videos on youtube about hair systems tho.
the reason i think it's better is bc even if you have a thick donor area, you have too much surface to cover. i think it will be too thin.

There is no cure to get Chad hair density you need fake hair system, transplants are using your left hair from the back so your density will still be shit tier

Jfl, at 38 that's okay, try becoming ing baldcel in your early 20's :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Are you baldcel too?
i don't know how much it costs, tbh.
there's a lot of videos on youtube about hair systems tho.
the reason i think it's better is bc even if you have a thick donor area, you have too much surface to cover. i think it will be too thin.
I search something like that in google for my country i found something named toupee and it cost about $300-$500 gonna try it.

Last edited:
I search something like that in google for my country i found something named toupee and it cost about $300-$500 gonna try it.
get a real hair system, where you go to a barber to fit it personally for you.
it should be called a hair replacement system, not a toupee.

get a real hair system, where you go to a barber to fit it personally for you.
it should be called a hair replacement system, not a toupee.
Ehh... That's a different thing?

Ehh... That's a different thing?
if the product is called a "toupee," i'm guessing it's not very good.
$300-$500 seems too cheap as well. it should be around $1000.
from what i've seen, you go into a special barbershop and they custom-make a hair system for you.

if the product is called a "toupee," i'm guessing it's not very good.
$300-$500 seems too cheap as well. it should be around $1000.
from what i've seen, you go into a special barbershop and they custom-make a hair system for you.
I see...

Thx :feelsaww:

Seriously does baldness can be cured? I can't look to mirror because my hair loss, i'm looks like very old.

Here some picture of my hair

As you can see i have very thin hair in front and have very thick hair in back. Is there something i can do about it?

Or is there anyone here already cured from baldness?

Brutal man, i already want to kms with my trash hair, and sometimes covered hairless zones with keratin fibers.

Only real solutions i see are hair system and hair transplant, both of them very expensive. All the other are copes.