Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here been to Japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
What's your opinion of the place? Where did you visit? I imagine weebs would gravitate towards akihabara.

Never been to nihon but your avi is damn nice boyo

I really want to go.

Now everyone brag about travelmogging me

I might ask to be stationed in Japan either for my 1st enlistment or 2nd. I want to start building my waifu collection :feelsahh:

I went once in 2011. Best part isn't the weeb shit, its old japan. There are ancient temples and shrines everywhere, and most of them are open to tourists. They're very beautiful and they all have unique histories and art. It's nothing like boring Western religions.

Nope, I want to visit before I die. Israel, Japan, and Spain are on my bucket list.

No,but I'll go there some day.

shitty racist oppressive country

What's your opinion of the place? Where did you visit? I imagine weebs would gravitate towards akihabara.
if ur ethnic shitskin DO NOT GO TO COUNTRY SIDE! I will be going at some point as part of Buddhist monk maxing in Zen but after I have gone to Thailand and theravada Buddhist maxed
I went once in 2011. Best part isn't the weeb shit, its old japan. There are ancient temples and shrines everywhere, and most of them are open to tourists. They're very beautiful and they all have unique histories and art. It's nothing like boring Western religions.
I will be staying in them for Buddhist Zen maxing. seems ideal

I want to go but not to Tokyo. Unless I want to visit the Yasukuni Shrine, etc.

I will find me a rural waifu in Kyushu.

Whenever I consider going to Japan, I think of the movie "lost in translation" and I decide to stay home.

I'm not a weeb but I like old Japan so I've been there a couple of times. It's a really beautiful country, but I don't get yellow fever, most asians are ugly, white girls have better quality yet I hear a lot of guys talking about noodle whores as if they were better

I'm not a weeb but I like old Japan so I've been there a couple of times. It's a really beautiful country, but I don't get yellow fever, most asians are ugly, white girls have better quality yet I hear a lot of guys talking about noodle whores as if they were better
Most incels are attracted to certain features in women, I notice a trend. Perhaps it registers in the subconscious as something within their league and not intimidating, such as pale skin, dark or reddish hair, scrawny, nerdy, submissive, high neoteny, no curves, etc etc.

Everything is fucking expensive in Japan

Never been though.

Most incels are attracted to certain features in women, I notice a trend. Perhaps it registers in the subconscious as something within their league and not intimidating, such as pale skin, dark or reddish hair, scrawny, nerdy, submissive, high neoteny, no curves, etc etc.
I like pale skin and dark hair too but she has to be feminine, 95% of asian girls I saw were flat as hell and had child like bodies. Not only that but the good looking people there are a really small minority, it's not like in Europe where you see good looking people everywhere easily.
It makes a lot of sense liking girls not as good looking because they are less intimidating.

I like pale skin and dark hair too but she has to be feminine, 95% of asian girls I saw were flat as hell and had child like bodies. Not only that but the good looking people there are a really small minority, it's not like in Europe where you see good looking people everywhere easily.
It makes a lot of sense liking girls not as good looking because they are less intimidating.
People judge Asians based on how they look after they're caked up in makeup for some reason...

Yeah I've been. I was racially assaulted and called a smelly shitskin many times (in japanese of course). I just wanted to go to akihabar but they only want whites. I was put in my place.

I havent but it seems like an interrsring place to go. I might visit one day if i'm moneymaxed

Yeah I've been. I was racially assaulted and called a smelly shitskin many times (in japanese of course). I just wanted to go to akihabar but they only want whites. I was put in my place.
How can any sane person deny lookism? Racism IS lookism.

in my weeb days when i used to cope with tons of anime and when i was a bluepilled internet sjw i wanted to learn japanese and move to japan to fulfill my anime dreams cringe