Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here became obsessed with lottery like ER?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's one of the most intriguing part of the manifesto, how he spent literally thousands of dollars lotterymaxxing to get rich quickly, of course he failed miserably and never won anything. He even drove to Arizona several times to buy tickets and the reason he was always depressed after losing is because he somewhat deluded himself into thinking that he was going to win.

Damn, that's an 11 and a half hour drive from Isla Vista, CA.

I’d do anything to win. I could hobbymaxx and never have to wagecuck

Lottery is just idiot tax

even for the cryptocurrency thing, i didnt care

Yes - back in the mid 90's I was trying to find ways to become rich so I wouldn't have to work or deal with people and to get women. I had a method for winning the 3 digit lottery. I forget what the method was but I wrote all these numbers down on paper and sent my mom to the store to get the tickets. A ton of numbers, like 100. I won once or twice in a row and then lost and never did it again. My method didn't work if two digits were the same. I was retarded.

Lottery is just idiot tax
Couldn't say it better.

I buy a 1€ ticket once or twice a month, it's not enough to make any impact on my finances and it can set me up for life if I happen to be lucky. It's a nice cope from time to time.
JFL @ people who spend significant portions of their income on lottery and think of it as some sort of investment though.

Lottery tickets are a ripoff, I've never gotten more than five dollars, so I don't even bother.

I have some family members who are but not to the extent that ER was

I used to play lottery with my dad ngl

Yes goyim, keep playing lottery like a good cuck

No the probability is not in my favour

I can count the times I have entered the lottery with one hand's fingers, incel doesn't get lucky period

lottery is another form of cope.

no, i've always known knowing my luck i would never win, i know paddock was obsessed with gambling slot machines and lost a lot of money and a user the other day made a thread about losing 10k on online poker

Cope, he would still be an isolated rotter. At best, he would get drained quickly by a gold digger. There's no substitute for being goodlooking and neurotypical.

Fuck, that sounds just like me, I used to always play the lotto and persuade myself that I was going to win like 100 million and then when the numbers came out and I lost I'd get really angry and depressed and start kicking and punching the wall, that happened twice a week for like 2 years until I eventually just gave up

I buy once in every year.

I lost the genetic lottery so I stay away from the real one

I was very obsessed with lottery years ago. I almost spent 150 to 200 dollars in lottery tickets, but I never won. I was doing that because I was so desesperate to have enough money to live without going to college or wagecucking. I realized the impossibility of winning and I just resigned myself to continue studying in college.