Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here an MLBcel?

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I'm a big fan of the Cincinatti Reds. I think baseball is the most incel sport. Anyone else here a fan?

Yes. Astros are my team. inb4bandwagon.

Also Jose Altuve is lifefuel for manlets:
IMG 2298

Yes. I am obsessed with MLB The Show and Sabermetrics.

Jays fan here. I want them to lose as many games as possible this year.

I dont watch sportball. I prefer UFC and boxing

No. I played little league baseball when I was young but had to be let go because I was so bad. Baseball is not for incels. The kids who were good at it were all Chads.

I went to a reds game this year. Joey Votto is probably my favorite MLB player.

I'm still an Indians fan first though.

I'm a Marlins fan, in spite of living in an entirely different state.

Yes i cried when dave FRAUDberts pitched yu darvish (rangers plant) to pitch in game7 instead of our lord and savior clayton kershaw. Fuck you yu darvish and fuck you dave fraudberts, us true doyers almost had an epic trophy
Yes. Astros are my team. inb4bandwagon.

Also Jose Altuve is lifefuel for manlets:
View attachment 24999
fucking bandwagoner Altuve is a MANLET SHITSKIN

Yes i cried when dave FRAUDberts pitched yu darvish (rangers plant) to pitch in game7 instead of our lord and savior clayton kershaw. Fuck you yu darvish and fuck you dave fraudberts, us true doyers almost had an epic trophy
Kershaw is the most overrated pitcher in the MLB. Scherzer, Kluber, Sale, and Verlander are all better, and those are just the big names.

Kershaw is the most overrated pitcher in the MLB. Scherzer, Kluber, Sale, and Verlander are all better, and those are just the big names.
JFL a buncha literal WHOS and verchoker, kershaw is GOAT and you know it, theres a reason he’s paid so much

Yes. I am obsessed with MLB The Show and Sabermetrics.

Dude we should play each other in the show sometime.
I went to a reds game this year. Joey Votto is probably my favorite MLB player.

I'm still an Indians fan first though.

You can't go wrong with Joey Votto. He's definitely my favorite.

I'm a big fan of the Cincinatti Reds. I think baseball is the most incel sport. Anyone else here a fan?
I was at the game last week where the Braves lost against the Reds, I’m not crazy about sports but I prefer MLB over NFL or NBA

Maybe Scherzer, but not the rest of those guys...
I was at the game last week where the Braves lost against the Reds, I’m not crazy about sports but I prefer MLB over NFL or NBA

The Braves and the Reds are the only two teams I get on TV around here... That's a cool game to go to. I hope you enjoyed it.

I watch it, yes. Being an incel, I have the free time to watch it but I rarely watch a whole game, too boring.