Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here actually happy that theyre alive?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like if you were presented with 2 buttons one that kills you instantly and one that lets you keep on living you wouldnt just smash that kill me button within like 1 sec of learning what it does?

Would rape the kill button

No. I am alive and I can change that whenever, but I can cope for now. My religion hates suicide so it's not really an option for me.

I pray daily for God to kill me

Do I get anything if I press the live button?

You're alive by an incredible fluke of the Universe. Get what you can out of it. You can be dead later.

Fuck no, this is some bullshit existence. I think I'd like it better if I wasn't Autistic; may as well be an alien around all these dog ppl idiots.

I just wish I could be happy. This life here is tough as fuck and finite no matter what you do, but if I had a sweet young gf who loved me, I would feel strong and motivated to go on.

This wasn't denied to me by life or God. I'm here. I'm healthy. I'm full of love to give. It was cucks who made things impossible to me and foids who rejected and ignored me until I finally learned my place in society.

Last edited:
I would SMASH that kill button!

No, i want to die

I am genuinely happy to be alive
It's just that isolation and lack of people skills plus that zoomers are awful tear me down.

but if I had a sweet young gf who loved me, I would feel strong and motivated to go on.

I remember when I was 13 I had a reasonable dream. I just wanted to be kissed by a girl.
when I was 15 I said to me when I get a girlfriend I would make her the happiest person in the world haha :cryfeels:

now I just wish god bring the world to an end soon

Like if you were presented with 2 buttons one that kills you instantly and one that lets you keep on living you wouldnt just smash that kill me button within like 1 sec of learning what it does?

I don't want to die but I am also not happy

Life is shit, ngl.

If I knew I was going to Paradise or just ceasing to exist, then I’d hit the kill button. I have a chance of going to Hell or Purgatory though, so I’d just keep on living since that’s probably worst than my current life.

I'm actually afraid of the afterlife. Seems scary ngl

I would use the kill button. Insta kill, thanks.

Yes, I am happy to be alive because I enjoy art, I enjoy stories, I enjoy music, I enjoy soft pillows, I enjoy pets, I enjoy games, I enjoy chatting with YOU.

Fuck no.

If I wanted to kill myself it would not be that hard to accomplish.

I would only do it if I had reliable belief that I could become a ghost with lots of cool ghost powers and that it would only happen if I died soon and that ghostification became impossible if you died old.

But I have nothing to imply that is true.

Except for the rules on Haunting Entities in Beyond the Supernatural.

But I would not actually be the entity, it would just be mimicking me.

Yes, but at the same time no. I'm doing the limbo with a broken back :feelshaha:

yeah man I loved being mogged and cucked.

well im not exactly thrilled about being alive, but its better than being dead (at the moment anyways)

No. Life is too much of a struggle especially as wageslave. Maybe if I were born into a rich family and never would have to work I maybe would enjoy life more.

I wouldn't say I'm happy but I'm content.

life is shitty but i'm afraid of death, so i'll keep living

I remember when I was 13 I had a reasonable dream. I just wanted to be kissed by a girl.
when I was 15 I said to me when I get a girlfriend I would make her the happiest person in the world haha :cryfeels:

now I just wish god bring the world to an end soon
I would be great boyfriend tbh. But people will always gaslight you if you're ugly. "You think you'd be a good boyfriend, but actually you wouldn't because you're too needy and if you can't be happy alone that means you also won't be happy with another person yada yada". Yeah, abusive Chad is a better boyfriend than I'd be, for sure.

Most people are just larping about wanting to die.This life is shit ngl, but there good copes you can get yourself entertained with for a while.When i get to my 45/50s though, that's when I'll seriously consider roping

I would be great boyfriend tbh. But people will always gaslight you if you're ugly. "You think you'd be a good boyfriend, but actually you wouldn't because you're too needy and if you can't be happy alone that means you also won't be happy with another person yada yada". Yeah, abusive Chad is a better boyfriend than I'd be, for sure.
This reminded me when I was younger.
I was afraid to have a girlfriend because of what others would think about me because I was a little bit ugly and I was used to be bullied so I had no self esteem (I still don't have much).
I really tried to have one doing that PUA stuff like cold approach, but after that I realised I was too ugly for girls standards. ( I don't cosider myself so ugly )

I would hit both buttons and see what happens then.

If I knew I was going to Paradise or just ceasing to exist, then I’d hit the kill button. I have a chance of going to Hell or Purgatory though, so I’d just keep on living since that’s probably worst than my current life.
Have you consider the possibility that Hell is where you are?