Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here actually attempted suicide?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
If so was it calculated and thought out or was it during an extreme depressive episode where you weren’t thinking clearly?

One time i pulled a ziptie around my neck hoping it would constrict the blood flow to my brain and I would pass out and die within seconds. But when i did, it was the most painful horrible feeling ever. I started to panic changed my mind. I tried wedging scissors and a knife under the ziptie around my neck but it was too tight. I then got my finger underneath the ziptie and by some mericle the ziptie snapped when i pulled hard on it. I guess it was old and brittle. If it didn’t snap, that would have been bad

Nah man ... but mostly because that would require way too much energy i'm way too lazy i rather LDAR.

No, i'm not a cuck who's gonna die alone in his room just so my enemies can be glad im gone

I got pretty close to blowing my brains out with my revolver, but I didn't have the balls to go through with it. Not really suicidal anymore, just wanna cope and live a chill life.

I'm actually closer to become a serial killer/rapist, da real Chad move

I attempted an attempt :dafuckfeels:

I attempted 3x times by drowning, car crash, suffocation but yeah... I'm still alive, my parents dosen't know only i and rescue persons know.

I saw death and it's nothing like a dream without dreams.

It's over...

No but probably will once the economy crashes and hyperinflation kicks in. If I can’t buy copes then I’ll just rope. Question is do I use my Glock 17 or mossberg 590

I walked to a bride a few times in hopes I wouldn't pussy out but alas, reality is disappointing :feelsbadman:

chad ropes by jumping in an alligator's mouth

Difficult to miss a suicide if you really want it, it can also mean that even death doesn't want you, I don't know if something more brutal can exist

I tried to slit my wrists at 16, and at 21 I stabbed myself in the stomach

I was gonna buy sodium nitrite a month ago but the police found out and forced me to go to the hospital. I lied my way out of the hospital and haven't been back since

Suicide is for cucks,no one will fking care about you if you die.Just jerk off and neetmaxx

Yes, in 2012, it wasn't calculated but I was was dabbling with research chemical drugs I bought from online.[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I just wanted to feel something different, get some escape from the depressed hopelessness of my life. Something had to give after day after day/year after year being stuck alone and in the house I suppose. Even though my life is still the same these days in that regard. [/UWSL]

I ended up in hospital on a ventilator anyway, because my mum found me still conscious at the time but totally unresponsive.

I was sent home 2 days later and told to get some antidepressants, which just killed my sex drive and made me feel even more tired and unmotivated.

I would never commit suicide thats such a cucked mindset, unless I had some sort of cancer that caused me excruciating pain and I would rather die than live with it then I would

I would never. I don’t want to die yet

I was sent home 2 days later and told to get some antidepressants, which just killed my sex drive and made me feel even more tired and unmotivated.
dont take antidepressants thats so cucked

not today glowie, not today :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

917c699193ef499c592f248e3b7c0e72.gif

I wanna do it but i don't have any guts:cryfeels:

I jumped from the first floor in 7th grade.I got a few scratches only, it was like a 2 m fall i was too stupid back then

If i do commit sui that is the way.Jumping like a bird for a few seconds until my sufference finally ends

Haven’t… but I have been trying to make a perfected suicide tincture.

5 YEARS!
6F5BCC13 DA44 460F 835B EB83CC40B7BF
C7D9E6A2 3C33 44C4 96F4 891A06F4792A

No, don’t want to end up a vegetable. Can’t generally use guns in my country in my Minecraft server unless it‘s licensed or at a range. Either way they would be too long to stick in my mouth :dafuckfeels:, and that’s the only way I‘d commit suicide in my modded Minecraft server

It is because you blocked the veins sooner than arteries, so your head gets full of blood and start hurting

if you block the carotids first, you'll pass out before feeling any pain
Fact.

if i first attempted i would have been dead already.

A couple of times during a psychotic break and no it was not well thought out. I tried taking a bunch of pills, stabbing myself, and strangling myself different times.

If I do it, it will be done right. I don't need any more issues, especially what can come from a failure to finish the job.

I think about suicide but i will not, because even if i am a incel, i still like myself a lot, i think that is a waste that i kill myself while disgusting, self-righteous scum and foids are alive and happy, i simply cant accept defeat even if i know is over

suicide is cucked. If the world hates you, you should make it your mission to be the living embodiment of a middle finger to the world that hates you.

Does that mean ER?
suicide is cucked. If the world hates you, you should make it your mission to be the living embodiment of a middle finger to the world that hates you.

If I do it, it will be done right. I don't need any more issues, especially what can come from a failure to finish the job.
I agree with this. If I do it, there will be no going back, and it's why I haven't yet. Something about knowing that there would really be no hope just pushes me away. The way that I live, there is nobody that would come looking for me for several days. Nobody would find or help me, my method would be perfect and there would be nothing that anybody could do. Every time my hand gets close to that fire, I feel the heat and pull back - one of these days I won't.

Does that mean ER?
No, don't kill people, just do what you want and if some normies get pissed at you then you tell them to go fuck themselves.