Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone here a slow cel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I was second slowest in my class at running and also slowest mentally lol

I was the fastest at one point in my class , But then I fell to No.3 and just kept getting slower throughout the years , I blame genetics

I wasn't the slowest in middle school but in high school I didn't give a fuck about gym class and just fucked around 24/7.

Nah I'm genetically modified.

20200221 105758

I was the fastest at one point in my class , But then I fell to No.3 and just kept getting slower throughout the years , I blame genetics
same i used to be really fast. not sure what happened to my legs

I'm really slow in all aspects of life

was always the slowest to complete tests in my classes

Running is actually one of those things that can actually be worked on, one will still get mogged by ppl with genetically gifted legs n lungs but not 2nd last :woke:

I’m fairly slow at running, but I have quite a bit of stamina to make up for it. All those years of running paid off. As for being mentally slow, Id say my capacity and speed to learn new things is bordering on a learning disability.

I’m fairly slow at running, but I have quite a bit of stamina to make up for it. All those years of running paid off. As for being mentally slow, Id say my capacity and speed to learn new things is bordering on a learning disability.
tbh I think I have a learning disability also yet teachers were still cunts to me. such greed.

I will never be a good runner due to genetics anyway, shit lungs etc.

Physically I was the slowest until I started working out then I became one of the fastest. Mentally I was the fastest then became one of the slowest.

Im slow mentally too

Im getting so but I when I actually workout I am pretty fast, I was second fastest on the wrestling team, but now I am just getting fat and chubby from depression and such. And yeah I’m basically mentally slow, my brain has been out the window for quite some time.

Im slow mentally too
:kys: :kys: :kys:
Im getting so but I when I actually workout I am pretty fast, I was second fastest on the wrestling team, but now I am just getting fat and chubby from depression and such. And yeah I’m basically mentally slow, my brain has been out the window for quite some time.
sad shit man

No, I was kinda fast tbh

I'm kinda slow ngl