Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here 28+ who lives with their parents and does nothing?

Are you 28+ witho no job living off your parents money?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
I feel extreme guilt. I just sit in my room all day and do nothing. I do help with chores sometimes but I mean I don't earn any money at all. I live off my hard working parents. And I'm fucking 30 years old. My 60 year old father still goes to work to earn money for us and I do nothing. This is killing me.
But I have social anxiety and am terrified of even thinking about a job.

Just wanted to see if there's anyone else like me.
Mainly I wanna know how common this is. If I'm a one in a million piece of shit or not.

im 21 so don't worry I'll be there in 7 years.

Sounds like an older version of myself

I developed extreme anxiety after wageslaving.

I am 33 and pretty much in the same boat. I do earn a tiny bit of money but other than that I just rot all day

Did you ever have a job?
No.
I made websites a couple times but it gave me such huge anxiety that I never did it again. For months every time my phone rang I would get a tiny heart attack fearing it might be them asking for a new feature. Also I gave them a pretty low price because I'm retarded.
I'm a total fucking mental with 0 tolerance for stress.

im 21 so don't worry I'll be there in 7 years.
Waiting here for you brocel.

Sounds like an older version of myself
:feelscomfy:

Title says 28 but yeah I'm 30 so 9 is the accurate number.

I developed extreme anxiety after wageslaving.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get fucked up if I get employed somewhere. Responsibility gives me huge anxiety.
I had a responsibility somewhere for a couple years and I developed allergies and constipation due to the stress.

I am 33 and pretty much in the same boat. I do earn a tiny bit of money but other than that I just rot all day
Do you have guilt?
The guilt is killing me.

I started working when I was 16, only recently did I quit. I did not get the same privilege as you.

I started working when I was 16, only recently did I quit. I did not get the same privilege as you.
I know I'm privileged. And I feel guilty for what it's worth. Sometimes I think maybe this whole mental illness thing is just an excuse for me to be lazy and live like a parasite. But again, I have a pretty shitty life. I would totally choose a normal life over this.

I know a guy at work who has everything paid for, his truck, house, and all of his bills or expenditures paid by his father, he's like 52 years old.

It really makes me hate going to work paying my own way for everything when that literal faggot has everything paid for where his work money merely goes all into just play money. As for me, I moved out on my own when I was twenty years old, many, many moons ago.

Last edited:
I spent a big majority of my 20s living with my parents but now I am working. I lived at home when I was 25-28 years old. Pretty pathetic. I think once I complete college, I will end up moving in back with my parents in my 30s.

Do you have guilt?
The guilt is killing me.
No. It is my destiny. I was born with shitty genetics and I am living my life according ly. It is not my fault so why should I feel guilt?

Last edited:
I spent a big majority of my 20s living with my parents but now I am working. I lived at home when I was 25-28 years old. Pretty pathetic. I think once I complete college, I will end up moving in back with my parents in my 30s.
Moving back in is pretty brutal.

I'll be there in less than 4 years, bro.

What's worse is my Gen X parents are convinced that houses and the economy are like when they were young, and you could get a decent job easily and buy a house right away. They constantly humiliate me by reminding me how they were married and working at my age.

I feel extreme guilt. I just sit in my room all day and do nothing. I do help with chores sometimes but I mean I don't earn any money at all. I live off my hard working parents. And I'm fucking 30 years old. My 60 year old father still goes to work to earn money for us and I do nothing. This is killing me.

Mainly I wanna know how common this is. If I'm a one in a million piece of shit or not.

Why on earth would you be a piece of shit for that? Ur dad got laid and grew up in a time when foids couldnt be Chad only. Whether u stay home or move out doesnt really matter as he will have to wageslave anyway. Also since u didnt choose to be born and ur dad wanted u to be born and exist ur entitled to him taking care of u (financially/shelter wise) until u move out (which should be your decision, not anyone elses). Yes, the law doesnt agree so and parents can kick out their children when they reach (legal) adult age, but the law is cucked.

Im 25 and got my own place, but only bcs of copes i couldnt do in the middle of nowhere town i lived in compared to the city im in now.

Last edited:
I wish I could be in a position of NEETdom while living alone self-sufficiently. I hate this near wageslave lifestyle.

Why on earth would you be a piece of shit for that? Ur dad got laid and grew up in a time when foids couldnt be Chad only. Whether u stay home or move out doesnt really matter as he will have to wageslave anyway. Also since u didnt choose to be born and ur dad wanted u to be born and exist ur entitled to him taking care of u (financially/shelter wise) until u move out (which should be your decision, not anyone elses). Yes, the law doesnt agree so and parents can kick out their children when they reach (legal) adult age, but the law is cucked.

Im 25 and got my own place, but only bcs of copes i couldnt do in the middle of nowhere town i lived in compared to the city im in now.
Thanks for the support man.
I know that's logically true but I still can't stop myself from feeling bad. Hopefully I can find a low income low interaction job someday to just support myself and also be able to buy nicer copes.

What will you do when your parents die?

Can relate a bit, I'm socially failure too, I'm not good at functioning in society, I voted no cuz I'm not 28 but my mental is like you.

i thought it would be more but i see it's not. i will seriously consider going back to neets.me.

i thought it would be more but i see it's not. i will seriously consider going back to neets.me.
Are there more people like me there?
Maybe I should join.

If you were a foid, society and workplace would instantly bend over backward to adapt to your condition, make you feel welcomed and babystep you into your new job responsibilities. but since you're a men, nobody give a flying shit about you, nobody will help you adapt, welcome you and babystep you into a new job, because to the eyes of society and workplaces, you are seen as a weak bitch not able to stand up for yourself, unreliable.

Last edited:
Want to know your future?

I moved in with my Grandmother and Mother when I was 32 in 2008. My grandmother died three years later in her 90s. Year later I got a minimum wage job (@36) for a little bit and quit. Then did nothing for 6 years. My mom got cancer at 61 and died. She had life insurance. So I could live for a little bit on that money. I messed up her house payments (it suddenly doubled and too phone shy to figure out why) and it got foreclosed.

Not much has changed. I live with Criaglist roommates. I worked Uber/Lyft before the coronavirus. I bought a newish car so I could do that with insurance money.

I'm 44. I have health problems. I'm basically waiting to die.

I moved in with my Grandmother and Mother when I was 32 in 2008. My grandmother died three years later in her 90s. Year later I got a minimum wage job (@36) for a little bit and quit. Then did nothing for 6 years. My mom got cancer at 61 and died. She had life insurance. So I could live for a little bit on that money. I messed up her house payments (it suddenly doubled and too phone shy to figure out why) and it got foreclosed.

Not much has changed. I live with Criaglist roommates. I worked Uber/Lyft before the coronavirus. I bought a newish car so I could do that with insurance money.

terrifying post

If you were a foid, society and workplace would instantly bend over backward to adapt to your condition, make you feel welcomed and babystep you into your new job responsibilities. but since you're a men, nobody give a flying shit about you, nobody will help you adapt, welcome you and babystep you into a new job, because to the eyes of society and workplaces, you are seen as a weak bitch not able to stand up for yourself, unreliable.
Yeah exactly. Foids and fags have a 1000 rules and regulations and days and months and groups and everything for their minor and fake "problems". While real people with real problems are not only ignored but ridiculed.
Even if I go to a workspace I'm going to be looked down upon and be at the end of the foodchain.

That's brutal bro I'm sorry.

tbh kinda low iq for you to mess up her house payments tbh ngl

24 year old, and going strong. :feelscomfy:
NEET. :feelsmage:
Video games Forever.

Damn.
It´s harsh out there.

27 but yes, I LDAR on the daily.

I mean, even if you worked your ass off it wouldn't suddenly make you happy like boomers believe

tbh kinda low iq for you to mess up her house payments tbh ngl
when it is a certain price for 8 months then it doubles without any notice...

and it's more complex than that. It was just a basic quick summary. My brother was also involved and he made promises he didn't keep (like paying his half, which I never saw a dollar from)

then he was going to help sell the house, which he never did.

he was going to leave and then he stayed.

I've been paying my own rent with 66 percent of my income no problem for 2+ years.

Last edited:

U need 2 find a simple job, like picking berries.

Hope this help's!

I wouldn't do that until u spent the last penny of the inheritance.
Well it will really depend on many things what I will do.
But regarding the inheritance I sure as hell will spend every lass penny either on myself or give it to a good charity. I won't let it get in any filthy hands.

get a job. do you honestly want to stay the way you are?

I started working when I was 16, only recently did I quit. I did not get the same privilege as you
I can relate lmao, me at 16

Mon: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Tue: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Wed: School 8-3PM, bitch boy house chores ( e.g. vacuuming,floor mopping)
Thu: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Fri: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Sat: Work 8-5PM, 5:30-10:00pm PC'scapin
Sun: Work 8-5PM, 5:30-10:00pm PC'scapin

School 35 hours,
work at grocery store 36~ hours,
bitch boy slave chores 2-3 hours,
commute to school and work 14 hours

Giphy 1

Last edited:
I can relate lmao, me at 16

Mon: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Tue: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Wed: School 8-3PM, bitch boy house chores ( e.g. vacuuming,floor mopping)
Thu: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Fri: School 8-3PM, work 4-9PM
Sat: Work 8-5PM, 5:30-10:00pm PC'scapin
Sun: Work 8-5PM, 5:30-10:00pm PC'scapin

School 35 hours,
work at grocery store 36~ hours,
bitch boy slave chores 2-3 hours,
commute to school and work 14 hours

View attachment 418594
I was very similar growing up.

Kind of jelly how in the 1st world the concept of NEETbux exists. If my situation allowed it, I'd totally be in the same boat. Got kicked out by mother at 21, moved in with dad who has been unemployed since forever with no income of any kind. Lived with him some years working for the both of us. Still sending him money.

I’m 17 and in highschool