Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone heard anything from zesto?

I wish Solitarian_Walker was here to see this

He left for Japan and is off the incelosphere for at least a month. A shit ton of interesting drama went on but CBA to put it here. Basically he was a controversial user; got banned for alts; slowly descends into mental disorders; makes his own site with the help of Nathan L; it turns into shitposting site with few users; diehard zesto fans get banned for advertising his new site; he is angry at Serge and this site overall; his site fails after limited userbase and ddos attacks from .is I think(citation needed); he continues to chat shit and his mental state goes out the window; threatens to take down .is and dox people; develops even more multiple personalities and has conversations with himself on his forum; infiltrates this site a few times and fucks off to Japan. Also he thought he found a Chinese gf because he got a picture with her, but after triple texting her paragraphs, she responds with

Enjoy Japan! And have a great trip!

over for him tbh but I hope he doesn't rope because he was a good guy before his mental state deteriorated. I don't know if he's fully to blame as I honestly don't know if he has the capacity to have moral responsibility placed upon him in his current state. He's an intelligent guy but just too wacky.

he's done with the incel community since some fags leaked his pics
I have not leaked his pictures, mind you. I never leaked anyone's. So don't point fingers at me, if somebody was doing that.

Zesto? Is that some new word for genital Herpes?

He wanted to give his site to me but I concluded I'm not that suited to be a leader or even a mod. I'm too chaotic, lenient, moody and irresponsible for it.

He wanted to give his site to me but I concluded I'm not that suited to be a leader or even a mod. I'm too chaotic, lenient, moody and irresponsible for it.
try concerta

I still don't know who this guy is

Can one of ya'll ELI5 to @ArtoriasWolf? He's out of the loop

I heard he got raped by a gang of trannies

Anyone whos see his pics what do you rate him?

Reddit soy speak

It’s good that you don’t know what it means tbh
i remember it now after searching it up

why don't they talk normally :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
He attempted to dox several users. Threatened Serge. Threatened to get the site taken down. Made his own site and tried getting users to advertise it here. And deserved what he got. Hes taking a break from the internet since he ended up getting doxxed himself. He fucked up.

holy shit I ignored that fag instantly when he started shitting his jap worship in every thread here.
I never knew he was THAT retarded. J F L

Sounds like most mods tbh.
Not good.
Cope.

He could still easily get a noodle in Philippines. His weird Japan fetish was his undoing.