Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone heard anything from zesto?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
He said he would be going on his japan trip after christmas if I remember right. Has anyone heard from him? I wonder if his japanmaxing worked out in the end

the plane crashed gg no re

I haven’t heard from him since he left looksmax.

Quite sad tbh.

he's done with the incel community since some fags leaked his pics

I hope we find out about his trip ngl

He left the community I doubt he'll be posting anything about it.

I couldn't stand him

Is that the guy who wrote the unban appeal and the mod refused because he is getting laid in Japan or something? I'm a newcel so I don't really know lots of prominent cels here.

Is that the guy who wrote the unban appeal and the mod refused because he is getting laid in Japan or something? I'm a newcel so I don't really know lots of prominent cels here.
Exactly. He betrayed us. There’s more details as well, apparently he talked shit about the forum or something.

Exactly. He betrayed us. There’s more details as well, apparently he talked shit about the forum or something.
TBH I don't think an ascended incel is an traitor by default and I feel happy for the lad. If he did talk shit that is unforgivable and he can go throw himself in a cage with rabies infested pitbulls for all I care.

did he get laid in japan?

did he get laid in japan?
I don't know tbh i'm a newcel. The mod on the unban appeal said that he will most likely get some jap pussay or something.

he's done with the incel community since some fags leaked his pics

he sent his pictures to like 20 different people, it's not a "leak" at that point

He attempted to dox several users. Threatened Serge. Threatened to get the site taken down. Made his own site and tried getting users to advertise it here. And deserved what he got. Hes taking a break from the internet since he ended up getting doxxed himself. He fucked up.

still not cool to post them publicly.

tbh...
He attempted to dox several users. Threatened Serge. Threatened to get the site taken down. Made his own site and tried getting users to advertise it here. And deserved what he got. Hes taking a break from the internet since he ended up getting doxxed himself. He fucked up.

okay calm down aspie

He failed horribly and ended up doxxing a dead guy in his 30s.

Still he tried.

zesto is not the most tech-savvy boyo tbh

he thought i was ddosing his site when in fact it was just my ip logging in 1000 times

zesto is not the most tech-savvy boyo tbh

he thought i was ddosing his site when in fact it was just my ip logging in 1000 times
Hes retarded tbh

he's autistic, just like you. you guys should be friends ;p

classic 2015 meme tbh i remember browsing r9k in my class with this meme in the imageboards after that nigga crashed the plane
I tried to be his friend. Went out of my way. His paranoid schizophrenia fucked everything up

Last time I heard about him he was dabbing on some haters

TBH I don't think an ascended incel is an traitor by default and I feel happy for the lad. If he did talk shit that is unforgivable and he can go throw himself in a cage with rabies infested pitbulls for all I care.

I wouldn’t call ascending betrayal either. I just remember the mod that banned him posting about how he one said he hated the forum or something like that.

Dude was a total sperg. Not even surprised.

Zesto admitted he hate this community and left. Dont give attention to this bastard

His organs are valuable but they had to bin a lots.

He's moved to nippon last i heard

Zesto 100% failed , so we will never hear from him again.

I don't have any, but i was involved in all this . And i know zesto well, he is stupid and delusional. He was a good boy and he became a douchebag and everyone hates him now. But he would have failed either way, Japan is not SEA.

Zesto 100% failed , so we will never hear from him again.

JHKKbpo.gif
YXATYnc.gif
gBr0guA.gif

jZgDhiP.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
elEZRyB.gif
abr.gif
bbPuMPA.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

post the pictures

ngl I'm curious about how his trip went
Japan is not SEA.

Japan is definitely not SEA. I like Japanese culture and movies, but I'll admit that Japanese girls are picky and shallow as fuck. A recent Youtube link interviewing girls on the street about what type of men they like confirmed this. There's a reason why 25-30% of millenial Japanese men are virgins (no, it's not because they work long hours)

Last edited: