Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone have trouble sleeping knowing that you will die alone

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
It's almost three in the morning and I am just laying in my bed in the darkness of my room just staring into space. I never feel tired, and I can never sleep. Everyday is just the same shit with nothing to look forward to, my mind is blank most of the time. I am only waiting until the day that I die or choose to take my own life.

My cell phone never rings, I always hope that someday I will wake up to a message or notification from someone but I know it wont happen anytime soon. Every night I just stare into the dark abyss of my room, knowing that I will die an ugly virgin loser.

I will never be in the position to get into a relationship with anyone because of ugly repulsive face, I avoid mirrors at all times so I don't accidentally remind myself of much of a failure I am, a subhuman piece of trash that will never excel at anything. I feel like an animal awaiting my fate to be slaughtered and used as food as I lay in my bed every night knowing I will die alone.

No

Death releases me from this loneliness

blissful sleep?

No, sleep is the best thing for me. Sleep is the closest thing to the peacefulness of death.
Same, I enjoy sleeping since it simulates death, however it's a difficult process since I always have trouble sleeping no matter what

I pass out for 36hrs + from any binge
Awake from the nightmare, and sadly survive and do it again

When i really want to sleep i don't bother myself thinking about that, my nightmares do the job.

You have been condemned to a terrible fate worse than death, due to the selfishness and cruelty of females, it's truly tragic. You have two choices in the way you die.
1. Alone in your room
2. Publicly with a big splash
CHOose wisely OP, it is the most important decision you will evER make in your life and will elevate you to the position of a god, if done propERly.

Or I suppose you could continue to suffer the agony of loneliness, which will only worsen, as you age, while continuing to be a weak pathetic failure who nobody will ever care about or love.

No. It kicks in when I wake up. Just like now I am lieing in the bed, thinking about death. I need only to help my buddy with our YouTube channel. Well... I promised.

sometimes yes, but i dont care most of the time