Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have the leaked Madison Brooks video

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Apparently 29 seconds of her in the car with her accused “rapists”.

what and who
crakkka got raped by a couple of niggers and a wigger.

basically she was a complete degenerate with zero situational awareness that per herself in a dangerous situation, and then paid the price

:feelsjuice:

crakkka got raped by a couple of niggers and a wigger.

basically she was a complete degenerate with zero situational awareness that per herself in a dangerous situation, and then paid the price

:feelsjuice:
:lul:

Interesting, would like more video information

Tell me when you get the video.

JFL at that stupid whore. The West is cucked so I'd be surprised if the guys get off, but it's clear that it wasn't rape. She literally chased after them. Not only that, she was begging one of them for his dick and called him gay when he wouldn't fuck her. This girl is a typical slut who got herself drunk, got gangbanged, and walked straight into traffic. The only reason I don't care that those guys will be stiched up is because they all got to live far better lives than I did. From an objective standpoint, they're innocent.
This is censored, but it doesn't corroborate the rape narrative.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwfrn4jlZ4g

This is what happens when you send your daughters to college. Is she really an outlier in the bible belt or just another example of foids acting feral when they're not on a leash? At the very least she's more bangable than the average ugly bitch up here in Trashachusetts