Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel anyone have some suggestions for non-junkfood means of coping with extreme agitation and hopeless sadness?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
It could be healthy food, computer hobbies easier to focus on than watching anime / playing hearthston ... things I could tolerate doing outdoors (and how to keep cool in hot weather) etc

I'm basically eating myself into an early grave because it gives me momentary reprieve from agitation but ultimately my obesity is agitating me more in the long run.

I can't seem to do basic shit like make protein smoothies because of landlord's guest constantly blaring TV right in the kitchen and any time I make the slightest noise (much less run a blender for 5 seconds) he cranks it up super-loud which makes it hard not to flip out.

I just don't know how to get my mind off this shit. My old copes don't work anymore since I moved into this place because it's so loud. I used to be able to distract myself from shitty world watching animu. Used to drink basically nothing but icewater which kept me at a moderately healthy weight compared to where I am now (about 50 pounds heavier)

Can't seem to stop the compulsion of buying shit food mostly because it's the only sating thing I can just have next to me and grab and not need to go up into the shared kitchen and confront this asshole.

I miss being sated by just my waifus. They were all I needed so I just drank healthy teas and quit the chips and sodas, but not I consume mass quantities more than I ever did as a teen.

It would probable be fixed finding a better place to live but I can't afford it so maybe if I coudl find some kind of decent-paying job... but it just feels like I've missed the boat and am too old/unskilled to get anything but locked-in-at-minimum wages which means I can only ever live in 1-room closet shitholes.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off living in a car/van. Too scared to try but the appeal is growing. I dont' know how the legality of it works for receiving mail.

Been thinking trying gym membership just so I'd have a place to go. It's so bad that being around a bunch of chad dudebros would be a welcome distraction because at least it's a different breed of noise and the clanging would be beside me instead of above me and have room to disipate, and I'm sure getting swole helps you tune out noise.

babaozhou,vegetable baozi,hot pan(tofu,sweet potato)

babaozhou,vegetable baozi,hot pan(tofu,sweet potato)
this sounds good, I have actually been buying some canned fruit (peaches/oranges) as well as some canned soups, and this definitely looks like a hearty soups

any recipes you would recommend for this hot pan? I like the idea of getting carotenes via sweet potato...

I should maybe find some stuff that I can barbecue. I know tha'ts usually for meat but some people do vegetable right?

That way I could do it outside where it's relatively quiet I just have the traffic which at least is non-personal racket.

Muh barbecued carrots

this sounds good, I have actually been buying some canned fruit (peaches/oranges) as well as some canned soups, and this definitely looks like a hearty soups

any recipes you would recommend for this hot pan? I like the idea of getting carotenes via sweet potato...

I should maybe find some stuff that I can barbecue. I know tha'ts usually for meat but some people do vegetable right?

That way I could do it outside where it's relatively quiet I just have the traffic which at least is non-personal racket.

Muh barbecued carrots
boil sweet potatoes,potatoes and tofu in a hot pan,very delicious,other ingredients like broad noodles,duck blood,kelp are also delicious for hot pan

boil sweet potatoes,potatoes and tofu in a hot pan,very delicious,other ingredients like broad noodles,duck blood,kelp are also delicious for hot pan
boiled blood sounds badass but I have no idea what is or how to operate a hot pan, is it liek a frying pan or some kind of rice cooker?

so far been doing instant noodles but a little unfulfilling

boiled blood sounds badass but I have no idea what is or how to operate a hot pan, is it liek a frying pan or some kind of rice cooker?

so far been doing instant noodles but a little unfulfilling
it is Chinese food called huoguo,you can try it in Chinese restaurant

then you can buy a pan and cook it yourself at home

pm me if you want to learn japanese with me

in soviet russia foid eats u
Reversal

It could be healthy food, computer hobbies easier to focus on than watching anime / playing hearthston ... things I could tolerate doing outdoors (and how to keep cool in hot weather) etc

I'm basically eating myself into an early grave because it gives me momentary reprieve from agitation but ultimately my obesity is agitating me more in the long run.

I can't seem to do basic shit like make protein smoothies because of landlord's guest constantly blaring TV right in the kitchen and any time I make the slightest noise (much less run a blender for 5 seconds) he cranks it up super-loud which makes it hard not to flip out.

I just don't know how to get my mind off this shit. My old copes don't work anymore since I moved into this place because it's so loud. I used to be able to distract myself from shitty world watching animu. Used to drink basically nothing but icewater which kept me at a moderately healthy weight compared to where I am now (about 50 pounds heavier)

Can't seem to stop the compulsion of buying shit food mostly because it's the only sating thing I can just have next to me and grab and not need to go up into the shared kitchen and confront this asshole.

I miss being sated by just my waifus. They were all I needed so I just drank healthy teas and quit the chips and sodas, but not I consume mass quantities more than I ever did as a teen.

It would probable be fixed finding a better place to live but I can't afford it so maybe if I coudl find some kind of decent-paying job... but it just feels like I've missed the boat and am too old/unskilled to get anything but locked-in-at-minimum wages which means I can only ever live in 1-room closet shitholes.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off living in a car/van. Too scared to try but the appeal is growing. I dont' know how the legality of it works for receiving mail.

Been thinking trying gym membership just so I'd have a place to go. It's so bad that being around a bunch of chad dudebros would be a welcome distraction because at least it's a different breed of noise and the clanging would be beside me instead of above me and have room to disipate, and I'm sure getting swole helps you tune out noise.
If you want to increase your exercise, you can walk around the house whilst distracting yourself by watching anime or youtube. But if you want to go the gym, I'll tell you now that no one in there cares what you do. Some of them are even willing to help you out, I've been in that same situation how those guys would seem really intimidating, but they don't really care.

There's also like premade salads that you can purchase, maybe you can get those to increase your vegetable intake since they're the macronutrients that'll make you feel satiety. As for protein shakes, I'm sure theres other alternatives to using a blender.

As for other hobbies, you can try drawing or learning a new skill. Like learning a new language maybe?

Coping with fruits or a few cups of tea per day are great copes.

Also go walk in the park for hours by yourself.

If you want to increase your exercise, you can walk around the house whilst distracting yourself by watching anime or youtube. But if you want to go the gym, I'll tell you now that no one in there cares what you do. Some of them are even willing to help you out, I've been in that same situation how those guys would seem really intimidating, but they don't really care.
I guess I'm just scared of getting hated by guys and making enemies

There's also like premade salads that you can purchase, maybe you can get those to increase your vegetable intake since they're the macronutrients that'll make you feel satiety. As for protein shakes, I'm sure theres other alternatives to using a blender.
I can just stir it or put it in my mouth, tbh I think I will just blend downstairs

As for other hobbies, you can try drawing or learning a new skill. Like learning a new language maybe?
I fail so hard at that tho

Here’s my tips for healthier food coping.

Buy yourself a box of turkey burgers whether Jennie O or Butterball brand is fine.

I recommend the pre seasoned versions but you can get em plain if you prefer.

You can even buy ground turkey burger instead if you like but you’ll have to do a little bit extra prep work of forming the patties and getting your hands all greasy but still it’s not as bad as when forming beef into patties.

Make sure to pick up your hamburger buns of choice and bag of Ore Ida fries or whichever brand you prefer.

Then fry up the burgers using a thin coating of oil and oven bake the fries instead of frying them which will cut down on the fat content. Alternatively you could have chips instead which not being grease soaked like fried fries will accomplish the same thing.

Then after draining the finished burgers on two paper towels at least, place the burgers on their buns with the spatula and proceed to cover the burgers in your desired amount of ketchup and mustard along with providing a glob of ketchup on your plate for your fries if you chose fries instead of chips and then consume your delicious healthier than usual feast from there along with your soft drink of choice or just plain water or 1% or skim milk if you really want to go the extra mile on this health kick.

Last edited: