Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have like 1500 videos on their camera roll of themselves just walking around?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Checking to see what u look like from different angles

lmao this is me. when i find an angle i look good i pause it and screenshot it to look at it later

Yea i want to make sure hoe people see me from different angles. My worst angle is full front and if somebody is taller than me and looks down to me. My nose is extremely long and i have a long face so i am like 1.5/10 from that angle

truecel from all angles, who gives a fuck.

I hate cameras. I don't take a single pic of myself without cringing and trying my best.

I think I look better in the mirror but horrible in photos. I guess it's because the face is reversed in the mirror and it's not in the picture, but then I'll look back a old photos of me and wish I still looked like that. The life of a Mentalcel.

Yea i want to make sure hoe people see me from different angles. My worst angle is full front and if somebody is taller than me and looks down to me. My nose is extremely long and i have a long face so i am like 1.5/10 from that angle
from one side im 4/10, from the other im 2/10 its really confusing

I don't like looking at pictures of myself

same here dude, I'm so obsessive about my appearance it's like I'm a fucking 12 year old girl

It's over for anglecels.

I used to. So brutal when you realize that's what other people see and that you're stuck with a subhuman face.

Sounds fakecel to me. I haven't taken a picture of myself for 10 years.

no and if you do so you are fakecel.
never took even a picture without faking angle and lightning.

Yes. It is seriously disturbing to see how i look to others

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back