Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have information on how I can move out

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I’m 18 and a college freshman and have to live alone or at least a place where I can get some fucking form of privacy. I’m tired of having to live with my parents and more specifically my “mother”. I can’t do anything with her getting in the way and being too controlling. I also have no privacy as she randomly fucking goes through my room. I had a huge argument with her and told her I’m done living like this where I need to keep in mind what I do every fucking moment of my life thinking what she’ll think.

I told her that I swear I will 100% move away and you’ll never hear from me again after college and if I can’t fucking take it, I’ll move out before. She mocked me and said that I couldn’t even apply a university and no way a guy like me could do anything. I’m tired of being belittled and constantly hated. I’m the one who applied for my universities, wrote essays for scholarships, did my homework, studied for classes all with carrying the burden of being an ugly and unwanted incel. Every fucking day at school I would feel bad and lonely and when I come home it was when I could be myself and sometimes be happy. But nope, can’t have that without her yelling at me about some meaningless thing and screeching like a retard.

I never in my life have been appreciated for anything in life by my mother, never has she said I’m proud of you or I love you. I’m 18 and have never heard those words come from her mouth. Never has she asked me if I’m feeling okay or said I’m here for you. She’s never hugged me and helped me in times of loneliness. All she’s done is constantly blame me for everything bad that’s happened to me in life. A bad grade? Oh yea call me stupid but yea ignore the good grades. Feel lonely? Oh yea my fault. I don’t open up? Yea my fault again.

I’ve never hurt anyone in life and yet I’ve been hurt so many fucking times by others.

Broly

Look at broly @Zer0/∞ he’s probably one of those rambunctious rebellious obnoxious teens who goes out at night and doesn’t come home out smoking weed and drinking liquor with his friends and boonk ganging cars and gas stations snacks and totalling or flipping cars into trees and probably wont do his laundry or clean his dishes and gets mad when he has to take out the trash while on xbox. I know exactly his type.

Kys favela faggot
আমি 18 বছর বয়সী এবং একজন কলেজ নবীন এবং আমাকে একা থাকতে হবে বা অন্তত এমন একটি জায়গায় থাকতে হবে যেখানে আমি কিছু গোপনীয়তা পেতে পারি। আমি আমার বাবা-মা এবং আরও বিশেষভাবে আমার "মা" এর সাথে থাকতে থাকতে ক্লান্ত। আমি তার পথে আসা এবং খুব নিয়ন্ত্রণ করে কিছু করতে পারি না। সে এলোমেলোভাবে যৌনসঙ্গম আমার রুম মাধ্যমে যায় হিসাবে আমি কোন গোপনীয়তা আছে. আমি তার সাথে একটি বিশাল তর্ক করেছি এবং তাকে বলেছিলাম যে আমি এইভাবে জীবনযাপন করেছি যেখানে আমাকে মনে রাখতে হবে যে আমি আমার জীবনের প্রতিটি মুহুর্তে কি করি এই ভেবে যে সে কী ভাববে।

আমি তাকে বলেছিলাম যে আমি শপথ করছি আমি 100% দূরে সরে যাব এবং আপনি কলেজের পরে আর কখনও আমার কাছ থেকে শুনতে পাবেন না এবং যদি আমি এটি নিতে না পারি তবে আমি আগে চলে যাব। তিনি আমাকে উপহাস করেছেন এবং বলেছিলেন যে আমি এমনকি একটি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে আবেদন করতে পারি না এবং আমার মতো একজন লোক কিছু করতে পারে না। আমি অবজ্ঞা করা এবং ক্রমাগত ঘৃণা করাতে ক্লান্ত। আমি সেই ব্যক্তি যে আমার বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়গুলির জন্য আবেদন করেছি, স্কলারশিপের জন্য প্রবন্ধ লিখেছি, আমার হোমওয়ার্ক করেছি, ক্লাসের জন্য অধ্যয়ন করেছি সবই একটি কুশ্রী এবং অবাঞ্ছিত ইনসেল হওয়ার বোঝা বহন করে। স্কুলে প্রতিটি যৌনসঙ্গম দিন আমি খারাপ এবং একাকী বোধ করতাম এবং যখন আমি বাড়িতে আসি তখন আমি নিজেই হতে পারতাম এবং কখনও কখনও সুখী হতে পারতাম। কিন্তু না, কিছু অর্থহীন বিষয় নিয়ে আমার দিকে চিৎকার না করে এবং নিরঙ্কুশের মতো চিৎকার না করে এটি থাকতে পারে না।

আমি আমার জীবনে কখনই আমার মায়ের দ্বারা জীবনে কোনও কিছুর জন্য প্রশংসা করিনি, তিনি কখনও বলেননি যে আমি তোমাকে নিয়ে গর্বিত বা আমি তোমাকে ভালবাসি। আমি 18 বছর বয়সী এবং তার মুখ থেকে এই শব্দগুলি কখনও শুনিনি। সে কখনোই আমাকে জিজ্ঞেস করেনি যে আমি ঠিক আছি কিনা বা বলেছে আমি তোমার জন্য এখানে আছি। সে কখনই আমাকে জড়িয়ে ধরেনি এবং একাকীত্বের সময়ে আমাকে সাহায্য করেনি। জীবনে আমার সাথে যা ঘটেছিল তার জন্য সে যা করেছে তা ক্রমাগত আমাকে দোষ দেয়। একটি খারাপ গ্রেড? ওহ হ্যাঁ আমাকে বোকা বল কিন্তু হ্যাঁ ভাল গ্রেড উপেক্ষা করুন. একাকী বোধ? ওহ হ্যাঁ আমার দোষ. আমি কি খুলব না? হ্যাঁ আবার আমার দোষ।

আমি জীবনে কখনও কাউকে আঘাত করিনি এবং তবুও আমি অন্যদের দ্বারা অনেক বার আঘাত পেয়েছি।

Look at broly @Zer0/∞ he’s probably one of those rambunctious rebellious obnoxious teens who goes out at night and doesn’t come home out smoking weed and drinking liquor with his friends and boonk ganging cars and gas stations snacks and totalling or flipping cars into trees and probably wont do his laundry or clean his dishes and gets mad when he has to take out the trash while on xbox. I know exactly his type.
lol I take out the trash and clean the dishes more than her. I’ve never smoked, drank but not drunk, latest I’ve been home from going out is 11, didn’t steal anything. Don’t project your trashy nigger like behavior onto me.
আমি 18 বছর বয়সী এবং একজন কলেজ নবীন এবং আমাকে একা থাকতে হবে বা অন্তত এমন একটি জায়গায় থাকতে হবে যেখানে আমি কিছু গোপনীয়তা পেতে পারি। আমি আমার বাবা-মা এবং আরও বিশেষভাবে আমার "মা" এর সাথে থাকতে থাকতে ক্লান্ত। আমি তার পথে আসা এবং খুব নিয়ন্ত্রণ করে কিছু করতে পারি না। সে এলোমেলোভাবে যৌনসঙ্গম আমার রুম মাধ্যমে যায় হিসাবে আমি কোন গোপনীয়তা আছে. আমি তার সাথে একটি বিশাল তর্ক করেছি এবং তাকে বলেছিলাম যে আমি এইভাবে জীবনযাপন করেছি যেখানে আমাকে মনে রাখতে হবে যে আমি আমার জীবনের প্রতিটি মুহুর্তে কি করি এই ভেবে যে সে কী ভাববে।

আমি তাকে বলেছিলাম যে আমি শপথ করছি আমি 100% দূরে সরে যাব এবং আপনি কলেজের পরে আর কখনও আমার কাছ থেকে শুনতে পাবেন না এবং যদি আমি এটি নিতে না পারি তবে আমি আগে চলে যাব। তিনি আমাকে উপহাস করেছেন এবং বলেছিলেন যে আমি এমনকি একটি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে আবেদন করতে পারি না এবং আমার মতো একজন লোক কিছু করতে পারে না। আমি অবজ্ঞা করা এবং ক্রমাগত ঘৃণা করাতে ক্লান্ত। আমি সেই ব্যক্তি যে আমার বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়গুলির জন্য আবেদন করেছি, স্কলারশিপের জন্য প্রবন্ধ লিখেছি, আমার হোমওয়ার্ক করেছি, ক্লাসের জন্য অধ্যয়ন করেছি সবই একটি কুশ্রী এবং অবাঞ্ছিত ইনসেল হওয়ার বোঝা বহন করে। স্কুলে প্রতিটি যৌনসঙ্গম দিন আমি খারাপ এবং একাকী বোধ করতাম এবং যখন আমি বাড়িতে আসি তখন আমি নিজেই হতে পারতাম এবং কখনও কখনও সুখী হতে পারতাম। কিন্তু না, কিছু অর্থহীন বিষয় নিয়ে আমার দিকে চিৎকার না করে এবং নিরঙ্কুশের মতো চিৎকার না করে এটি থাকতে পারে না।

আমি আমার জীবনে কখনই আমার মায়ের দ্বারা জীবনে কোনও কিছুর জন্য প্রশংসা করিনি, তিনি কখনও বলেননি যে আমি তোমাকে নিয়ে গর্বিত বা আমি তোমাকে ভালবাসি। আমি 18 বছর বয়সী এবং তার মুখ থেকে এই শব্দগুলি কখনও শুনিনি। সে কখনোই আমাকে জিজ্ঞেস করেনি যে আমি ঠিক আছি কিনা বা বলেছে আমি তোমার জন্য এখানে আছি। সে কখনই আমাকে জড়িয়ে ধরেনি এবং একাকীত্বের সময়ে আমাকে সাহায্য করেনি। জীবনে আমার সাথে যা ঘটেছিল তার জন্য সে যা করেছে তা ক্রমাগত আমাকে দোষ দেয়। একটি খারাপ গ্রেড? ওহ হ্যাঁ আমাকে বোকা বল কিন্তু হ্যাঁ ভাল গ্রেড উপেক্ষা করুন. একাকী বোধ? ওহ হ্যাঁ আমার দোষ. আমি কি খুলব না? হ্যাঁ আবার আমার দোষ।

আমি জীবনে কখনও কাউকে আঘাত করিনি এবং তবুও আমি অন্যদের দ্বারা অনেক বার আঘাত পেয়েছি।
Do you even fucking talk about inceldom, all you talk about is BBC, math and Indians.

lol I take out the trash and clean the dishes more than her. I’ve never smoked, drank but not drunk, latest I’ve been home from going out is 11, didn’t steal anything. Don’t project your trashy nigger like behavior onto me.

Do you even fucking talk about inceldom, all you talk about is BBC, math and Indians.
Fakecel trait: Talking all the time about inceldom.

Truecels rely on escapism

You can come live with @PointOfNoReturn and @YuiIsMyCope and me in our mansion where its a sitcom everyday.

Say reach out to me on discord bro

it will just be worse if you do it. basically guaranteed life-long poverity and enslavement to 50 hour workweeks.