Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone have good looking, highly NT, successful siblings/cousins/extended family?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
The contrast between myself and everyone else in my extended family is mind-boggling, there can't be many more incels in a similar predicament. I assume most incels come from a long line of failures and inherited their subhuman looks and brain from family. Whereas my extended family are all extremely normal, have ideal mental health, massive social circles. Some of them are doctors, chemists, high school principles. Plenty of roasties. All of my 10+ siblings/cousins have had numerous relationships, most married early. My sister had half a dozen boyfriends who were much older than her before 18. My brother always had girls into him, he's highly successful. Then there is me, a 24yo kissless virgin, ugly, chronically depressed, extremely suicidal a year ago, friendless for 10 years, went two years of zero human contact, abysmal social skills. Now I have a family reunion coming up after 10 years of not seeing them, how do I even approach it? I can barely hold a conversation with my own mother for 30 seconds without severely stuttering and making no eye contact.

Damn that must suck bro :feelsrope:

I only have a sister, she isnt really good looking or brainy at all.

IMO, don't go to the reunion. It will just end badly for you, you will feel like utter shit standing in front of all your successful family members.

Yes. My brother mogs me to the point that I genuinely wonder how the fuck he’s my brother.

Sounds like your in a similar situation to me. You have my condolences bro.

I feel ya
I went to a family reunion last year and I got mogged into the abyss by family members I forgot I even had

Aside from my father and 1 cousin I am the only male in a large extended family who isn't over 6' (I am 5'7). Men aren't good at judging men but I would think most would consider them Chads..... Many played football in high school, they all have amazing physiques despite barely, of ever, going to a gym (really pisses me off when one of them couldnt even do 1/4 of the weighted situps I do yet he still has fucking abs and I don't)...... They fail just as hard with women as I do, at least the young ones do. The older ones eventually settled for single mom scum or trailer trash, and even then some of them got divorce raped.

Hell my 6' well built, "abs but I barely do anything besides bench press" friend had a mental breakdown and nearly killed himself because of his inceldom.

The losers here seem to think "normies" have it easy, but from what I observe only men built like male models and professional athletes can get anything more than sex a couple times a year, if that, without marrying some used up whore in her upper 30s/40s or paying hookers. Unless you push the retarded incel=virgin philosophy, I bet you could easily classify over half of men between 20-40 as incel..... I mean FFS roughly 1/10 of them are virgins in the west.

Inceldom is more or less the life normal men live these days, but nobody wants to live with the shame of admitting it unless they are drunk or something.

A couple but they don't talk to me lmao

I have 2 rich good looking cousins. Needless to say I envy them to death.

I don't have any Chads or really rich people currently in my family. But in prior generations there were pretty well-off successful people, doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc. My aunt is a careermaxxed chemist but she isn't rich, just upper middle class I'd say.

As for looks, the best-looking person in my family that I'm aware of is my cousin and he's high tier normie.

My brother looks good and had relationships with about 30 different girls so far, he's only 24. I also have a little cousin at the age of 15 who looks pretty good as well. My remaining male family members all look average to below average.

My female family members are all the typical thots who look like mummies without their fake-up but are still extremely superficial and describe just about every sub 8 men as ugly.