Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone have any legit physical illnesses on top of being incel??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have crohn's and the flare ups can be really bad. When I'm physically ill I don't even think about my inceldom. I just want to be comfortable. Mental health is completely secondary to physical wellbeing. Right now my parents can take care of me but when they die and I inevitably have no one, what am I supposed to do? I will have zero emotional support. No one will visit me in the hospital when I'm old and am even less healthy than I am now. It will be literal torture.

Last edited:
that sounds hard i apologize OP. Allah understands I'm sure.

i have tinnitus from early life exposure to way too loud noises. my ears are ringing 24/7 as if i got flashbanged like in call of duty.

ive had half my face covered in indentations from when i was in a dog attack and then my shoulder also was bit and skin deformed.

now i think the plates in my spine are beginning to shift. maybe i have interior bone development, well see how i am over time I'm ok for now.

Sorry to hear about your afflictions. I've got chronic back pain that prevents me doing any meaningful amount of exercise, can't work at a computer. The pain was so bad for a couple of years I was in hell.
Got bad knees too so can't cycle.
It sucks that it's just bad luck that these things happen.

i feel like i have many physical illnesses but i haven't been diagnosed