Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone have a journal?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Just got a small journal to write down things angering me (to calm me down), remember dreams, and to help throughout my tulpamaxxing adventure.

Anyone else got a journal? If so, what do you put in it?

I had a notebook I used to write and draw shit in when I was a kid if that counts

Mine is mostly just drunken ramblings. I meant to write everyday but I struggle to find anything worth noting. At this point it's just my thoughts while I drink. I find I'm more honest and cope less while drunk.

I used to have a dream journal when I wanted to lucid dream.

After I gave up I stopped writing on it.

I have manifesto (or wtf you call it ) not too lazy to keep a journal

No, and I can't imagine writing one. It would be boring and just reading few pages of it would push me over the edge and I would rope.
Day X. wake up, go to Uni/work, come home, sleep, repeat.

Tfw too afraid to try to create a tulpa.

I have one, haven’t used it in a while. Mainly use it to vent about my frustrations with school and Inceldom.

Sometimes I take notes on my phone

I used to write things down on the computer last year and ended up with nearly 200 pages. Writing is actually a good cope.

Yeah, I occasionally write down my thoughts and experiences in a journal. I’ve been using the same journal since I was around the age of 10
I've got a spreadsheet
Tyson? Is that you

I bet you postmaxx in the journal also lol

I see no benefit in keeping a journal and wouldn't want to risk anyone finding it. If I forget about something, it likely wasn't worth remembering to begin with

I see no benefit in keeping a journal and wouldn't want to risk anyone finding it. If I forget about something, it likely wasn't worth remembering to begin with
good points. who's in your pfp? i think i know but i'm not quite sure.

What I did today:
Woke up
sat in my chair
rotted
pissed in sink
sat back in chair
went to sleep.

If I had some sort of journal or diary it would just be page after page of this, with some incoherent scribbling about foids, how I hate this world and existence and want to die. (I only know because I tried it before)

I have a journal as well its to leave for my family and friends when I decide to kill myself

I used to for a short time when I was a teenager. When I read it it just makes me more depressed, since I already had the same problems. They are just worse now.

i used to have journals but i do easily get lose interest in continuing it