Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone have a chad sibling/relative?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Anyone over here has a brother or a cousin who extremely handsome and does well with women. If you do then what are they like? How are they treated by your family? How do strangers treat them? How does your chad sibling/relative treat you? Please describe the relationship between you and them.

More like Chadlite at best or HTN. My female relatives greet my brother by kissing him on the cheek, while giving me a handshake and looking at me with a death-stare as if i was some sort of animal

More like Chadlite at best or HTN. My female relatives greet my brother by kissing him on the cheek, while giving me a handshake and looking at me with a death-stare as if i was some sort of animal
Brutal.

Family is the nucleus of society, makes sense why I hate them too

entire family is subhuman

My brother is handsome like probably 8/10, but he's shorter than me

existence is unfair

Does he do well with girls?
Kinda, but they're mainly average-looking toilets, and as far as i know, i don't if he's lost his virginity since hes a devout Christian

So he's like Tom Cruise?
Yeah basically.

It's one of the things that stacks up on being annoying because my dad was above average looking and mom kinda ugly (no offense mom i love u)

And i got trash genes but the possibility was there