Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone has any good blackpill/incel main character movies/tv shows/anime?

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Really looking to watch something I can relate too.

Yagami Light has a blackpill scene in Death Note.

He indirectly tells Ryuk being popular is about looks (since Light is a Chang)

Been wanting to watch Death Note for a while but lost the interest after a bunch of edgy roastie wannabe weabs didn't shut up about it. I tend to avoid most mainstream things because something that normies like is rarely something I can enjoy too. Is it really that good?

Well, seeing as you change an anime avatar every two days I will take your word for it :)
This isn't anime
Anguish

"Welcome to the NHK." The guy is a NEET and a mentalcel. Then we have "Kaiji." Not really incel. But there are no women and romance and sex involved at all.

There are no such thing as black pilled anime’s, there is no appeal in making it

There are no such thing as black pilled anime’s, there is no appeal in making it

Yeah. You should want to escape reality. Not re-live it.

Yeah. You should want to escape reality. Not re-live it.
Running away from problems is for weaklings, if you want things to change, or at least try to change them, you need to confront them head on.

Running away from problems is for weaklings, if you want things to change, or at least try to change them, you need to confront them head on.
The target demographic for most SoL anime is the 40% males that are single adults in Japan

Light was a volcel though

I meant that somebody should not watch Death Note for trying to find Incel / looks theory related stuff there. Because then the viewer would constantly pay attention to the fact that he is a volcel Chang

I meant that somebody should not watch Death Note for trying to find Incel / looks theory related stuff there. Because then the viewer would constantly pay attention to the fact that he is a volcel Chang
Yeah I mentioned that he was a stud.

164490l.jpg

Angel Densetsu. Everyone thinks that the main character is a criminal just because he's ugly. It's a comedy, tho. Bluepilled ending but it's good.

164490l.jpg

Angel Densetsu. Everyone thinks that the main character is a criminal just because he's ugly. It's a comedy, tho. Bluepilled ending but it's good.
This was the first manga I ever read beginning to end, I fucking loved it. I hate the blue pill-y type stuff in it with the MC's mother being beautiful despite being married to an abomination of a human being, and him eventually getting a qt gf despite himself being a horribly ugly abomination.
WSJeCsu.jpg

tTvG0qB.jpg

25B0TvH.jpg

the only real blackpilled anime is watamote
you'll relate

This was the first manga I ever read beginning to end, I fucking loved it. I hate the blue pill-y type stuff in it with the MC's mother being beautiful despite being married to an abomination of a human being, and him eventually getting a qt gf despite himself being a horribly ugly abomination.
WSJeCsu.jpg

tTvG0qB.jpg

25B0TvH.jpg
It was one of the first mangas that I read as well. Some recommended this manga with Sanctuary, Homunculus, Kokou no Hito and Riki-Oh. All great mangas, excluding Riki-Oh.

Homunculus has some blackpill things but it's only revelead towards the end.

Last edited: