Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone had their chad or tyrone friend try to help them?

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Title. How did it make you feel?

I’ve never had friends chad or tyrone

My old Chad "friend" "tried" to "help" me by giving me his shit :bluepill:/:redpill: "advice"

Fakecel if you have friends. ovER for haven't had friends since third gradecels. No one wants to be seen with a subhuman genetic abomination, espesially not Chad. Also I don't taljk to niggers, they smell.

I don't have any friends only acquaintances .

Imagine having friends.

Imagine having friends.
Having male friends is a low bar. What ruins it is your normie "friends" will eventually get distracted by foids and to a lesser extent "real life".

Thats what most normies do. I mean have you had any friends try to help you directly by introducing you/bringing you around foids, with the hope you would get laid?
he got some sheboon to talk to me for like 20 minutes, but she was bored uninterested and slightly roasting me the whole time

Last edited:
Yeah, and thinking about it, it's crazy how bluepilled / stupid i was back then.

My former friend (high tier normie) tried to help me with my oneitis, he told me sth like "if you want i can go talk to [oneitis name] and say that you like her".
I denied it like "stop it bro i don't care about her :owo:"

(I ended up asking her out years later and it eventually turned out she never was interested in me :feelskek:)

I don't have any friends only acquaintances .
Yeah i know what you mean. I have some acquaintances would-be friends but again they get distracted by pussy.

Yeah, and thinking about it, it's crazy how bluepilled / stupid i was back then.

My former friend (high tier normie) tried to help me with my oneitis, he told me sth like "if you want i can go talk to [oneitis name] and say that you like her".
I denied it like "stop it bro i don't care about her :owo:"

(I ended up asking her out years later and it eventually turned out she never was interested in me :feelskek:)
This would have worked for other normies. :feelsrope:

he got some sheboon to talk to me for like for like 20 minutes, but she was born uninterested and slightly roasting me the whole time
Good riddance. You wouldn't want her anyway.

Yes, but they were always throwing in my face how much better their lives were going than mine. Fuck them anyway.

Intentionally or not?
Whenever I was in a bad spot, they would tell me about the new things they were getting, the stacy they were dating... that says a lot on its own.