Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone had a girl try and make you wait for them?

M

MidFacecel

Greycel
So I was going to go smoke with this chick. I get out of the hour go into the train and 10 mins in she tells me if I can come at 2:30 instead. An hour after i was suppose to come(1:30). I've see no her a couple times before so she knows what time I get one the train and stuff. I let her that I'm already on my way And that she should have let me know earlier. She says she's sorry she didn't know whatever. I Tell her that I'm not waiting 1 hour or her. That if she can't make it at 1:30 it's whatever. What an entitled cunt like she would wait an hour for me. I was close to my boys house so I just ended up smoking with him instead. 

Just lol @ her thinking I would wait for her just because she gives good head.

Don't smoke weed kids or you too may find yourself unable to post a legible story.

freakazoid said:
Don't smoke weed kids or you too may find yourself unable to post a legible story.

It's on Snapchat so I can't screenshot it but ok

You sound like an absolute degenerate.

Yes, two times.
Once becasue of work, where two girls I used to work with wanted to meet up after work to discuss what we'll do next with the shop, got stood up and left after 15 minutes. Never talked to them afterwards, and quited a few months later anyway because I didn't had the time to work anymore because of school.
Next time in a study group where I had to work with a girl on a project and she wanted to meet in the library to work on it.
Did the work by myself in the end, since she never showed up, just to later find out that she "overslept" since she was out the night before.

Wearacombl said:
Yes, two times.
Once becasue of work, where two girls I used to work with wanted to meet up after work to discuss what we'll do next with the shop, got stood up and left after 15 minutes. Never talked to them afterwards, and quited a few months later anyway because I didn't had the time to work anymore because of school.
Next time in a study group where I had to work with a girl on a project and she wanted to meet in the library to work on it.
Did the work by myself in the end, since she never showed up, just to later find out that she "overslept" since she was out the night before.

This is brutal. I hope you learned lesson

SaintMarcLepine said:
You sound like an absolute degenerate.

You sound like an cuck.

It's over

wtf is this normie shit

MidFacecel said:
This is brutal. I hope you learned lesson

You sound like an cuck.

It's over

An cuck? Jesus just neck yourself degenerate.

ITT: Fakecels, Fakecels, Fakecels

The story is shit. Most normal redpillers would wait an hour if the girl is good.

I thought this was going to be about betabucks cucks. I have had girls tell me they wouldn't sleep with me unless we were BF-GF for a a few months.

I feel like everyone on this site is either a good looking mentelcel or a fakecel who pretends to be incel because it's trendy and cool.

jagged0 said:
I feel like everyone on this site is either a good looking mentelcel or a fakecel who pretends to be incel because it's trendy and cool.

Since when is it cool to be incel? I thought everyone detested us.

anon101 said:
The story is shit. Most normal redpillers would wait an hour if the girl is good.

I thought this was going to be about betabucks cucks. I have had girls tell me they wouldn't sleep with me unless we were BF-GF for a a few months.

Just lol @ you tbh.

Did you actually wait that long?

I've never had that happen to me. Longest I waited was 2 weeks and that was because she was a virgin

MidFacecel said:
Just lol @ you tbh.

Did you actually wait that long?

No, girls either want you or they dont, 
if i had stuck with her she probably wouldnt have had sex and betabucked me